Jet Performance Programmer
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Jet Performance Programmer is custom engineered for your specific vehicle
- Modify air/fuel ratios, ignition, shift points, shift firmness, top speed limiter, and rev limiter specs
- Tweak your engine's settings to perfection, or use module-style pre-loaded programming by Jet Performance
- Gas vehicles gain between 22 and 29 horsepower and up to 40 lbs. of torque, depending on your engine size
- Duramax LZ7 engine gains up to 100 horsepower and 170 lbs. of torque; Duramax LLY gains up to 95 horsepower and 175 lbs. of torque
- Features settings to calibrate your speedometer
- Reads and clears those pesky trouble codes
- Plugs easily into your OBDII diagnostic port inside—no messing around under the hood required
- Detailed instructions and straightforward setup makes it the easiest-to-use tuner out there
- Installs in minutes and takes less than 20 seconds to begin tuning
- Your Jet Performance Programmer comes with a 1-year warranty
Your engine has amazing amounts of power potential just waiting to be unleashed. And, the fastest and easiest route for turning that potential into raw horsepower and torque is by tapping into your vehicle's computer with the new Jet Performance Programmer.
You'll be able to modify your ride's air/fuel ratios, ignition, shift points, shift firmness, top speed limiter, and rev limiter specs. Or, leave the fine tuning in the hands of the pros and use the module-style Jet presets.
The Jet Performance Programmer also lets you access, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes. Plus, you can even use the Jet Performance Programmer to calibrate your speedometer. Settings for regular, mid-grade and high octane fuel, too!
The Jet Performance Programmer installs in minutes. Programming takes less than 20 seconds and your engine can be returned to its stock settings in about 5 minutes. Your Jet Performance Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Programmer
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Programmer Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry F (Millington, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Monday at 1:31 PM
This programmer could not be any easier to use. I recommend going online and print a copy of the instruction manual (about 5 or 5 pages) because there were no instructions with the programmer. Most people won't need the manual, but nice to have. I went for the highest setting that requires high test gas, firm shift, and 10 mph higher shift points. I did notice a little more power, but the real winner was the transmission, with much better performance. Good buy!
Reviewed by Thomas B (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jun 15, 2017 4:15 AM
Greatly improved throttle response and eliminated spool up lag. Love it!!!
Reviewed by bruce w (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 27, 2017 9:14 AM
It was the right thing for me, it woke up my 6.0L gmc 2500HD I needed it for pulling my RV. Thank You
Reviewed by Kenny A (Henryetta, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Apr 11, 2017 10:46 AM
I bought this for my 2004 avalanche 2500. Did as instructions says and all it will do is say "connecting" on screen. Not pleased with this at all.
Reviewed by Brian M (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Impala — Mar 18, 2017 11:30 AM
I love it! It makes my impala preform like I expect it to and more. I installed it the same day as a drop in K&N filter and my car sounds awesome. I deffinetly recommend this to anyone. It made my car fun to drive again. Not sure yet on any mpg +/- because I can't keep my foot off the pedal. I was worried about passing an emissions test but it passed no problem. Biy this, you won't regret it!