Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
Ships By 3/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1327 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diego P (milpitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Saturday at 10:25 AM
I order the hypertech max tunner for my 03 chevy avalanche 2500 with the 8.1 litter, just to get a little bit more power and mpg, and I was surprised with the results I haven't gone to a Dyno but I definitely feel increase in acceleration and my mpg went up 3mpg more witch is great for the price.
Reviewed by brian l (Orchard Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2017 5:34 PM
Great product and easy to use. Just make sure you read the card accompanying the product regarding aftermarket electronic accessories installed on your vehicle (remote starter, amp, stereo, etc). Tech support from Hypertech very helpful and friendly. Excellent experience all around.
Reviewed by Jorge R (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Feb 06, 2017 9:24 PM
After installation I can feel a big difference. I have a 2014 2 SS L99 auto and no more 4 cylinders. The program is on the 93 octane and shift firmness plus 25. I raised the rpm plus 500 and Loving it. I recommend it to anyone wanting to remove the 4 cylinders, while increasing horsepower!
Reviewed by Michael Z (Colbert, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 10:54 AM
I had to download an update from my computer to get the device to work. It was a pain in the butt. I haven't noticed much difference in mileage which is the main reason I purchased this product. It does perform better however.
Reviewed by James M (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2017 3:53 PM
I have just completed 1,000 miles 2 tanks of fuel,lot better shift points,stays in overdrive below 45 MPH. From 18.5 to 23.7 MPG,what can't you like.!!!!!!