Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make sure to plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to get vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Maximize your ride’s performance with a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- Compatible with any kind of driving for gas- or diesel-powered vehicles
- Designed and calibrated to work with cold air intakes
- Allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring & pinion gear sets
- Tunes your shifting firmness and shift-points to your specific liking
- Scans your engine to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Programmer installs in less than 15 minutes – just plug it into your OBD-II port
- Easily updates via the internet
- Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer serves double-duty – allowing you to both modify your motor’s muscle and verify its most important vitals. The perfect option for your gas or diesel engine, the versatile Hypertech 2.0 also has a feature few programmers can boast of – it’s legal for use in all 50 states!
Designed and calibrated to work along with your cold air intake, the Hypertech Max Energy Version 2 is the ideal way to squeeze every pony of power from your modified ride. Packed with performance-enhancing options, the Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring & pinion gear sets. Moreover, it lets you tune your shifting firmness and shift-points and adjust your top speed limiter.
Install your Hypertech 2.0 Programmer in under 15 minutes – no tools necessary. As easy to update as they are to install, Hypertech 2.0 Smog Legal Tuners receive updates any time via the internet. Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven G (CANUTE, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2018 8:56 AM
I've had my pickup programmed for about 2 weeks. I am satisfied with performance so far. I have driven it on one trip of about 250 miles, and daily short trips. I'm anxious to see what it does long term. Take off from dead stop is improved, and I like the change in shift firmness.
Reviewed by David N (Erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2017 2:12 PM
no significate change in gas mileage.performance wise it was above average.no readings for open air filters or dual exhaust on a 2014 ford f150
Reviewed by Chris S (GRAND LEDGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2017 6:19 AM
I purchased primarily for the Actine Fuel Management disabling feature and worked exactly as expected. My model year apparently doesn't have all of the supported features listed so I wasn't able to use some of the settings. So far, I'm pleased with the product.