Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Maximize your ride’s performance with a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- Compatible with any kind of driving for gas- or diesel-powered vehicles
- Designed and calibrated to work with cold air intakes
- Allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring/pinion gear sets
- Tunes your shifting firmness and shift points to your specific liking
- Disables AFM, adjusts top speed limiter, rev limiters, cooling fan temp and more
- Scans your engine to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Programmer installs in less than 15 minutes – easily updates via the internet
- Legal for use in all 50 states
- Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer carries a Lifetime Warranty
Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer serves double duty – allowing you to both modify your motor’s muscle and verify its most important vitals. The perfect option for your gas or diesel engine, the versatile Hypertech 2.0 also has a feature few programmers can boast – it’s legal for use in all 50 states.
Designed and calibrated to work along with your cold air intake, the Hypertech Max Energy version 2 is the ideal way to squeeze every pony of power from your modified ride. Packed with performance enhancing options, the Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 CA Legal allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring/pinion gear sets, lets you tune your shifting firmness and shift points and adjust your top speed limiter.
Hypertech 2.0 Programmers are easy to install without tools – and in under 15 minutes. As easy to update as they are to install, Hypertech 2.0 Smog Legal Tuners can receive updates any time via the internet. Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris S (GRAND LEDGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2017 6:19 AM
I purchased primarily for the Actine Fuel Management disabling feature and worked exactly as expected. My model year apparently doesn't have all of the supported features listed so I wasn't able to use some of the settings. So far, I'm pleased with the product.
Reviewed by derek m (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 17, 2017 10:59 AM
Installed two presets one premium one regular on engine tuning. Installed the rest of the options the same for both. Ran each preset and could not tell any difference from my stock settings, both preset gave me 0 gain on mpg. Instructions very hard to follow not as easy as 1 2 3 and time for programing is not 15 minutes try 45, extremely slow in reading and writing the program. Going to change options one more time but doubtful of out come. I was hoping my 2013 Fort Raptor would have gains.
Reviewed by Steven F (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 09, 2017 8:31 AM
For what is does - little pricey - but looks like the norm. Once updated with software - app works fine. App takes a little longer then expected to make changes - 10-15 minutes.
- hypertech performance chips & programmers
- dodge power puck
- truck bed stabilizer bars
- vapamore steam cleaners
- ford superchips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- car mats toyota
- 2006 dodge dakota tuner
- ford diesel superchips
- lexus rx350 bra
- truck accessories side steps
- auto covers automobile accessories
- carpet floor mats for trucks