Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Maximize your ride’s performance with a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- Compatible with any kind of driving for gas- or diesel-powered vehicles
- Legal for use in all 50 states—CARB emissions-certified
- Designed and calibrated to work with cold air intakes
- Allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring/pinion gear sets
- Tunes your shifting firmness and shift points to your specific liking
- Disables AFM, adjusts top speed limiter, rev limiters, cooling fan temp and more
- Scans your engine to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Programmer installs in less than 15 minutes—easily updates via the internet
- Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer carries a Lifetime Warranty
Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer serves double duty—allowing you to both modify your motor’s muscle and verify its most important vitals. The perfect option for your gas or diesel engine, the versatile Hypertech 2.0 also has a feature few programmers can boast—it’s CARB-certified for use in all 50 states.
Designed and calibrated to work along with your cold air intake, the Hypertech Max Energy version 2 is the ideal way to squeeze every pony of power from your modified ride. Packed with performance enhancing options, the Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 CA legal allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring/pinion gear sets, lets you tune your shifting firmness and shift points and adjust your top speed limiter.
Hypertech 2.0 CARB Legal Programmers are easy to install without tools (and in under 15 minutes). As easy to update as they are to install, Hypertech 2.0 Smog Legal Tuners can receive updates any time via the internet. Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George C (ROANOKE RAPIDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 24, 2017 7:40 AM
I bought the Max 2.0 because other reviews had said their trucks had stopped using oil when the 4cyl program had been turned off. I have run this program now for close to a thousand miles and haven't used any oil with the engine running on 8 cyl all the time. Gas mileage has remained about the same as before, I haven't noticed any problems with the Max 2.0 programmer. My 2014 GMC sierra has a lot more horse power running this programmer .
Reviewed by Joe T (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Tahoe — May 09, 2017 5:15 AM
I was a bit nervous after reading the instructions and warnings about making sure that all devices that use power from the car battery are turned off and/or fuses for them are pulled so I called the Hypertech tech support guys to make sure I wouldn't screw up. The instructions were very clear and the programmer worked perfectly. I was able to turn off the AFM system so my Tahoe no longer goes into V4 mode. I get better gas mileage & more horse power.
Reviewed by Brian C (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 05, 2017 3:30 AM
It's nice to be able to enter and control everything. Took some time to dial it in right. Gas mileage is better if you keep your foot off the pedal. It does everything it's says it can do.
- hypertech performance chips & programmers
- dodge power puck
- truck bed stabilizer bars
- vapamore steam cleaners
- ford superchips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- car mats toyota
- 2006 dodge dakota tuner
- ford diesel superchips
- lexus rx350 bra
- truck accessories side steps
- auto covers automobile accessories
- carpet floor mats for trucks