- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely monitor your vehicle’s performance with an Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor
- Digital gauge display allows you to stay informed about under-the-hood action
- Unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD-II vehicle (1996 or newer)
- Works great with other custom-tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor
- 5” high-resolution color touchscreen with easy menu navigation and notification center
- Custom-color mixer for gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds with fully-customizable backgrounds
- Choose from multiple gauge screen layouts
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Features an HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Your Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Enjoy extraordinary engine monitoring with the advanced technology of an Edge Insight CTS 2. The safest way to study your engine’s parameters, this digital gauge display allows you to stay up to date on everything happening under your hood.
Simply plugging into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, the Edge CTS 2 Monitor is the ideal companion to your other custom tuning products or works great on its own. Packed full of innovative features, Edge Insight CTS 2 Monitors boast an extra-wide 5” high-resolution color touchscreen, easy menu navigation, audible and visual notification centers and a fully-customizable color mixer for your gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds.
The low-profile Edge CTS2 Insight Monitor is designed to take up a minimal amount of space in your cramped cab and features a useful HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and receiving online updates. Your Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt T (BENTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 02, 2017 10:29 AM
Installed the CTS2 on my 07 Dodge 5.9, also installed an aftermarket camera. Everything works great, tons of features in a small costumizable package, much better IMO than installed multiple gauges. Highly Recommend!!!
Reviewed by Thomas M (Chattanooga, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2017 7:04 AM
Monitors everything I need. If i ever want to update it with Attitude I can or buy a unlock cable and unlock ecm. Plus using this for my light bar switches.
Reviewed by Christopher R (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 6:36 AM
I mostly bought this to monitor regens but am finding out that I enjoy watching how my truck is behaving. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by David B (Wood Dale, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Mar 13, 2017 9:18 PM
Item shipped immediately. Really like the compact design. Shows lots of customization information about my Duramax. Intead of windshield mount I used a shot ram mount with ball to attach to the driver grab handle. Mounts out of the way but easy to see.
- edge performance chips & programmers
- edge power modules
- 2000 nissan maxima front &rear brake pad replacement
- adhesive side window deflectors for cars
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- ford performance chips
- mitsubishi trailer hitch
- rubber floor mats for nissan altima
- chevy performance programmers
- gmc power chip
- car rug liners
- bra for cars vehicle
- custom auto cargo mats