- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure to plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to get vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Progress your ride’s performance with an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer
- In-cabin controller and programmer is available for both gas and diesel applications
- Offers custom-tuned power levels for shift-points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure
- Adjust your ride’s speed and rev limiters – corrects speedometer
- Full-color, high-resolution touchscreen measuring 5”H puts absolute control at your fingertips
- Customizable backgrounds include multiple gauge screen layouts with a color mixer
- Includes a HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Unlock every ounce of power held hostage by your stock settings by plugging in an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer. This remarkable in-cabin monitor and programmer is chockfull of innovative features that make it easy to dial-in the right combinations for optimal efficiency. Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge CTS 2 comes tuned for your ride with multiple power levels for shift-points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure.
While the Edge CTS2 may boast a low-profile design, the extra-large 5” high-res, color touchscreen is ample enough to monitor all your vital engine data and more.
With fully-customizable backgrounds, multiple gauge screen layouts and a custom color mixer to play with, you can make your Edge Evolution truly your own. An adaptable HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey D (Peekskill, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2018 7:34 AM
At first I was sceptical, but after I got to learn more about how it works the more I like it. The thing I don't like it doesn't work with an aftermarket throttle body or mas or any forced induction bolt on.
Reviewed by Luis B (TILLAMOOK, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 04, 2018 8:15 PM
I like this programmer a lot. Could see the difference in power on my Sierra. Would recommend to friends and family.
Reviewed by Douglas R (BYRON CENTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Aug 21, 2017 11:09 PM
I was leery about spending this much money on something that you're not sure if it's worth it or not, but it really does what it says it does. I can't believe the power in my truck its unbelievable
Reviewed by Robert A (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Aug 15, 2017 2:34 AM
I like the programmer very much first one I have had on any vehicle I've owned the ease of use and easy set up makes it a great product while also giving me the ability to customize my settings great product