- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Edge Free Hat With Purchase - $24.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Progress your ride’s performance with an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer
- In-cabin controller and programmer available for both gas and diesel vehicles
- Custom-tuned power levels for shift points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure
- Adjust your ride’s speed and rev limiters—corrects speedometer
- Can add up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque on diesels & up to 50 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque on gas
- Large 5” high-resolution, full-color touchscreen gives you control at your fingertips
- Fully-customizable backgrounds include multiple gauge screen layouts with custom color mixer
- HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Unlock every ounce of power held hostage by your stock settings by plugging in an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer. This remarkable in-cabin monitor and programmer is chock-full of innovative features that make it easy to dial-in the right combinations for optimal efficiency. Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge CTS 2 comes custom-tuned for your ride with multiple power levels for shift points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure.
Depending on your vehicle and other aftermarket mods, the powerful Edge Evolution CTS2 Tuner is capable of adding up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque on diesels and up to 50 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque for gas vehicles. While the Edge CTS2 may boast a low-profile design, the extra-large 5” high-res, color touchscreen is ample enough to monitor all your vital engine data and more.
With fully-customizable backgrounds, multiple gauge screen layouts and a custom color mixer, you can make your Edge Evolution truly your own. An adaptable HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas R (BYRON CENTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Aug 21, 2017 11:09 PM
I was leery about spending this much money on something that you're not sure if it's worth it or not, but it really does what it says it does. I can't believe the power in my truck its unbelievable
Reviewed by Robert A (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Aug 15, 2017 2:34 AM
I like the programmer very much first one I have had on any vehicle I've owned the ease of use and easy set up makes it a great product while also giving me the ability to customize my settings great product
Reviewed by Justin W (THUNDER BAY, ON) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2017 6:31 AM
This programmer works great, very significant power gains on my F150 Ecoboost. Reads and clears codes instantly and as a bonus it's the best looking tuner I've had.
Reviewed by Joshua M (KENNEWICK, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2017 9:59 PM
This product not only looks great, but works amazing and you can tell a difference. My timing, response, and transmission all improved themselves once I set to the performance tune. Has lots of great features, extremely easy to install, and looks great. Screen will dim perfectly depending on light.
- edge performance chips & programmers
- can programmers be traced on gmc sierra
- wrangler gas cap cover
- xd rockstar grill insert
- chip for lincoln
- ford truck bull bars
- power programmer for ford
- programmers for chevy gas trucks
- chevy superchips
- 2012 civic floor mats
- automotive truck bed caps
- where can i find a truck cover
- mats for auto