- Rebates: $119.95 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Progress your ride’s performance with an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer
- In-cabin controller and programmer available for both gas and diesel vehicles
- Custom-tuned power levels for shift points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure
- Adjust your ride’s speed and rev limiters—corrects speedometer
- Can add up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque on diesels & up to 50 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque on gas
- Large 5” high-resolution, full-color touchscreen gives you control at your fingertips
- Fully-customizable backgrounds include multiple gauge screen layouts with custom color mixer
- HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Unlock every ounce of power held hostage by your stock settings by plugging in an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer. This remarkable in-cabin monitor and programmer is chock-full of innovative features that make it easy to dial-in the right combinations for optimal efficiency. Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge CTS 2 comes custom-tuned for your ride with multiple power levels for shift points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure.
Depending on your vehicle and other aftermarket mods, the powerful Edge Evolution CTS2 Tuner is capable of adding up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque on diesels and up to 50 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque for gas vehicles. While the Edge CTS2 may boast a low-profile design, the extra-large 5” high-res, color touchscreen is ample enough to monitor all your vital engine data and more.
With fully-customizable backgrounds, multiple gauge screen layouts and a custom color mixer, you can make your Edge Evolution truly your own. An adaptable HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dustin W (Cedar Rapids, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 14, 2017 3:39 PM
This product does deliver on the performance aspect but I was a bit underwhelmed with the fuel economy aspect. Yes it does run spicy in the street and extreme settings but does worse on MPG. There is supposed to be an economy program with this product but I can't find it. Also, the instructions are kind of generic. Overall, I'm happy but feel like I have to run it juiced up or completely off because I cant find the economy setting for my morning commute.
Reviewed by Brandon M (Pittsfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 12, 2017 5:25 AM
Installation was a breeze and the display looks great in the truck. However, I haven't noticed the increase in mpg I was hoping for. Other than that it does everything they described in description. Nice increase in power. I just mainly purchased for increase in mpg and have so far been disappointed.
Reviewed by Jeff D (BALL GROUND, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Dec 16, 2016 5:47 AM
It's much better than other companies programmers that I've used. The programs are very good and responsive. The monitor is very clear and useful.
Reviewed by Michael C (KANNAPOLIS, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 22, 2016 5:35 PM
Had the original edge evolution, needed something that would run well with my intake and the cts2 did just that. A lot more power and response went from 11 mpg to 15 with this chip. Display is awesome besides the fact the truck has to be running in order to turn it on and the number of times you have to flip the key on and off during level change is crazy, have to turn on and off 4 times. But I don't change mine much so besides that I would recommend this to anyone
- edge performance chips & programmers
- can programmers be traced on gmc sierra
- wrangler gas cap cover
- xd rockstar grill insert
- chip for lincoln
- ford truck bull bars
- power programmer for ford
- programmers for chevy gas trucks
- chevy superchips
- 2012 civic floor mats
- automotive truck bed caps
- where can i find a truck cover
- mats for auto