- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your ride from weak to wild with an Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer
- Full-color, high-res 2.4” screen with innovative 6-button control panel
- Capable of adding up to 180 hp/440 ft-lbs of torque on diesels & up to 50 hp/50 ft-lbs of torque on gas
- Comes with tunes for mileage, towing, daily driving and performance
- Adjusts shift points and firmness, speedometers & rev limiters, manages torque & fuel pressure
- Multiple backgrounds and gauges to choose from with a custom color mixer
- Single HDMI-style plug for power, linking accessories and online updates
- Low-profile casing designed to take up minimal cab space
- Advanced programmer and monitor available for both gas and diesel engines
- Your Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer carries a 1-year warranty
The factory settings on your vehicle are put in place to satisfy a wide-range of drivers—but you’re not just any driver. Free the pure power waiting under your hood with an Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer. This high-tech tuner is equipped with innovative features that allow you to dial in your ride for any kind of driving—from fuel-efficient daily driving to top-notch towing performance.
Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge Evo CS2 is custom-tuned for your specific ride with multiple power levels to adjust shift points and firmness, speedometers and rev limiters while managing torque and fuel pressure. Depending on the other aftermarket mods you have installed, the Evolution CS2 Programmer is capable of adding up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque on diesels and up to 50 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque for gas vehicles.
The Evolution CS2 Tuner makes it easy to monitor all your vital engine data and more from the 2.4” high-res, color screen with advanced 6-button control panel. Switch between multiple backgrounds and gauges with a color mixer for a truly one-of-a-kind Edge Evolution CS2 Flash Tuner. A single HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking your other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CS2 Power Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (Ogden, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Feb 11, 2017 11:07 AM
Had it in for two weeks and so far 3mpg better in Trans mode and power mode is incredible difference for proformance. Make sure your truck is macanicly sound for the extra HP
Reviewed by John K (ALTOONA, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Oct 08, 2016 11:25 AM
It honestly could be too much for this truck. I have a cold air intake and a BBK throttle body install so I thought it would be a nice addition. Put it on setting 3 and apart from running loud and fast it gets 4 extra mpg. I put it back on stock and the mpg improvement is still visible. Great product, ugly logo.
Reviewed by garrett b (SANTEE, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Aug 18, 2016 9:36 PM
I am getting better mpg, power and responsiveness are a world of difference compared to stock. It was easy to install and easy to personalize. More then I expected.
- edge performance chips & programmers
- bench center console for 1995 f150 1995
- bully dog pmt mount
- car bra white
- ford programmers
- chevy dashboard covers
- toyota performance chips
- toyota venza trunk mat
- 2013 silverado programmer
- performance chip for chevy suburban
- tonneau truck covers
- car window rain guards
- best truck tool box