Edge Comp Dodge Performance Module
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Cummins Comp Diesel Performance Module is engineered for your specific model year
- On-the-fly, in-cab control of your Bosch fuel injection pump lets you maximize fueling performance
- 5 adjustable power levels with 5 independent adjustable sub-levels providing a total of 25 adjustable levels
- The Comp gives you gains of up to 120 horsepower and 350 lbs of torque
- Helps reduce downshifting while towing and creates excellent throttle response
- The Comp performance module is quick and easy to install
- Your Dodge Cummins Comp Diesel Performance Module comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Take out the competition with the Comp plug-in diesel performance module by Edge Products. The Comp controls fuel delivery and injection timing for the factory-installed Bosch fuel injection pump by analyzing and adjusting RPM, timing, turbo boost pressure and fueling parameters.
After a quick and easy installation, you'll have in-cab access to 5 adjustable power levels (40-120 hp and 150-350 lbs of torque). These gains in horsepower and torque translate into less downshifting while towing and outstanding throttle response. Plus, each of the 5 power levels has 5 independent adjustable sub-levels to tweak low boost fueling, so you can dial in the optimum balance between responsiveness and low boost smoke control on the fly.
When it comes down to it, there's no competition when you have the Comp. 1-year warranty.