- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The third-generation inTune i3 brings the same outstanding power that you expect from DiabloSport
- New, intuitive update software keeps your i3 current with extended coverage and features
- Offers industry-leading vehicle application coverage for thousands of cars, trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Handheld tuner offers Wi-Fi connectivity for updates on-the-go
- CARB-certification and 50-state legality means you can take it anywhere
- Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner carries with it a limited 1-year warranty
Peak performance is suddenly in the palm of your hand in the form of the third-generation DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner. This cutting-edge tuner stays up-to-date through online updates through Wi-Fi connectivity and offers a diverse catalogue of features for your particular car, truck, Jeep or SUV – literally thousands of applications are compatible.
50-state legal and CARB-certified for daily and recreational drivers, your DiabloSport inTune i3 is covered by a limited 1-year warranty.
DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John C (OOLOGAH, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Dec 02, 2017 12:45 PM
2001 Suburban 5.3L which was very anemic before I bought the I3 tuner. Was skeptical with the Plain Vanilla appearance, and lack of full display, but it is not lacking in the Performance Department. I first used the Default 87 octane setting. I pull a 26 ft Warrior Toy Hauler with a Honda GL1800 Goldwing in the back, that bike adds 900+ lbs to the load. The Suburban is being asked to pull more than tongue weight rating, doing a super job and added 3+ MPG while towing.