- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Performance enthusiasts rejoice at the capabilities offered by the DiabloSport inTune i3 Platinum Tuner
- Delivers the best pre-loaded tunes in the business to custom-tailor your power options
- Easy to install, plugging right into your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- All-in-one tuner also features the latest electronics
- Allows you to tune more than one vehicle at a time – just purchase a tuning license
- Works hand-in-hand with CMR, allow for mod-specific tuning
- Compatible with – and even ideal for – vehicles equipped with a cam, header or supercharger
- Tuner shows and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs backup and more
- Also offers innovative software updates
- Your DiabloSport i3 Platinum Tuner carries a limited 1-year warranty
Whether you’ve added a cam, headers or supercharger to your ride, the all-in-one DiabloSport inTune i3 Platinum Tuner is ready to unleash its inner beast. Custom-tuning your power options has never been easier, and neither has the installation process – just plug this bad boy into the OBD-II port under your dashboard, and you’re ready to go.
Designed with the latest electronics and compatible with the CMR, the DiabloSport i3 Platinum allows you to tune more than one vehicle simultaneously. All you have to do is purchase a tuning license, and you can work on your truck at the same as your sedan.
Your DiabloSport Platinum Tuner is software-updatable and covered by a limited 1-year warranty.
DiabloSport inTune i3 Platinum Tuner Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard F (GOSHEN, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 1:25 PM
I work for Healeybrothers in the Hudson Valley. NY. I get to talk with many of the top mechanics in the shop. Since Chevy went to Active Fuel Management in there engines they use a considerable amount of oil when switching from 4cyl to 8cyl. There is no fix for this problem. I purchased the DiabloSport in Tunei3 to disable the AFM in my 5.3 engine. Very easy to use and I did the economy tune also removed the restricted top speed limit. Main reason no more oil consumption. Very simple setup
Reviewed by Jacob B (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:58 AM
Easy to use, loaded pretty fast. WiFi updates are a nice feature. To be able to deactivate the active fuel management was worth the money alone.
Reviewed by Logan P (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Dec 09, 2017 10:36 AM
It' was everything I was hoping for. Throttle response, horsepower, fuel accompany.... Just make sure if you go in for smog, set it back to stock a 100 miles or so