Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-State Legal)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make sure to plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to get vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-state Legal) puts horsepower and torque tuning power right in your hand
- Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature teaches you to improve fuel economy
- Take your pick of four different power levels
- Full-color display screen with multiple themes adds a touch of style and technology
- Screen also offers quick and clear summaries of everyday and trip fuel economy, vehicle parameters (PIDs), and the current gear on vehicles with auto trans
- Features programmable daytime and nighttime driving modes
- Users can read and erase diagnostic trouble codes at will
- Tuner measures 2.25”H x 3.5”W x 0.75”D – means you can hold it in the palm of your hand
- Comes with a custom windshield mount for your convenience
- Universal T-socket style mount accommodates almost any off-the-shelf mounting style
- Installation, beginning with connection to the OBD-II port, takes between 20-40 minutes
- Free internet updates and upgrades expands the tuner’s capabilities
- Your Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-state Legal) is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to adding performance to your ride, not all parts are created equal in the eyes of your local smog technician. In some states, a missing CARB EO number leads to a failed smog test, followed by a frantic search through your garage for stock parts. Rule the road while rolling legal with the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner.
Whether you use your ride for extreme or mundane tasks, the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner has what it takes to get the job done. Choose from multiple power levels at the press of a button to tackle the trails one moment, and save highway MPGs the next. Live sensor data is displayed to alert you of issues before the “Check Engine” light is tripped. Already have messages causing an eyesore on your dash? No problem. With the Bully Dog GT Tuner, diagnostic trouble codes are read and cleared with ease.
The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner includes a custom windshield mount, and features a universal T-socket style mount that works with most off-the-shelf mounting styles. Easy to install, it’s supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- It is highly recommended that you hook up a trickle charger to ensure your vehicle is above 12v when loading a tune. Vehicles with less than 12v may experience problems loading software to the vehicle’s memory.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig B (YUBA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 09, 2017 12:20 AM
This a great tuner. I installed it when I upgraded my tires from stock to 35" mud tires and my truck doesn't even feel like it has larger tires installed. Also Bully Dog tech support is nice and easy to work with.
Reviewed by Marcus E (HEMET, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2017 9:18 PM
I have a 12 Silverado ltz 6.2 6 speed trans already a Bad Truck but since I added the Dog it drives like a Vett sh__