Bully Dog BDX Tuner
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Unleash your vehicle’s true potential with the help of the Bully Dog BDX Tuner
- All-in-one device supports Bully Dog’s wide range of gas and diesel applications
- Full-color LCD display in a compact, handheld design
- Features on-screen gauges to let you know exactly where your ride stands
- For certain applications, BDX Tuner comes pre-loaded with 10 custom tunes, with Cloud-based tune delivery and built-in Wi-Fi
- Tunes can be purchased from SCT Custom Tuners for all other applications
- Logs data and monitors critical engine parameters
- Your Bully Dog BDX Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to cutting-edge technology, the BDX Tuner is on the front lines of Bully Dog’s production list. Certain vehicle-specific applications will come pre-loaded with 10 custom tunes – with Cloud-based tune delivery – but all boast built-in Wi-Fi. Other applications feature tunes for purchase from SCT Custom Tuners. This compact, handheld tuner is well-matched to a wide array of gas- and diesel-powered vehicles.
With a full-color LCD display and on-screen gauges, you’ll know exactly how your rig is doing at all times, over any road. Expertly designed to tune for performance, towing economy and engine diagnosis, your BDX Tuner is supported by a 1-year warranty.
Bully Dog BDX Tuner Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald G (Brownwood, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 21, 2017 5:02 AM
Got bully dog have not been able to get it to work ,have talked to bully dog rep, they said they were going to have write a new program for my truck. Still waiting to hear from them so I can program my truck and use the b d x Box they said the Product was new still trying to train staff about product. It actually messed up my truck had to take program out truck would barley run. Now it runs fine without it . Hope new program works!!!!!
Reviewed by Joseph R (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 13, 2016 9:45 PM
Made a noticeable difference performance wise on my Ram 1500 hemi. Big increase in power in the lower to mid RPM range. Still a new product so waiting some more features to be released for my application.
Reviewed by Kevin D (West Haven, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Nov 15, 2016 8:10 PM
The BDX tuner is awesome you can feel the HP... only disappointment is for my truck you can't change tire size so I have it combined with hypertech speed calibrator to gather they work great though...