- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport programmers & tuners are only compatible with Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles. Having said that, the Trinity T-1000 won’t work with Ford 6.4L Power Stroke diesel applications whose owners have had the Customer Satisfaction Program 11B23 performed by Ford on their truck.
- The DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer provides all the top power applications in one place
- List of features includes a high-resolution, full-color touchscreen; customizable and pre-made gauge layouts; and programmable LED lights
- 5-volt input allows multiple aftermarket accessory hookups
- Holds up to five custom tunes
- Racing mode lets users see 0-60, 0-100, and quarter-mile times
- Helps you check and clear diagnostic trouble codes on any supported OBD-II vehicle
- Allows you to tune more than one vehicle at a time
- Comes with all the necessary equipment – right-angle OBD-II connector, USB to mini USB cable, software installation disc and quick-start guide
- Suction cup mount makes things easy
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Your DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is supported by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle from factory settings to custom-tuned with the DiabloSport Trinity T-1000. With every application at your fingertips, the Trinity offers canned and customizable tunes, up to 45 gauge layouts at once, analog input for additional sensors, racing mode and code-clearing. Pre-loaded with tunes for gas and diesel vehicles, the T-1000 can take any car or truck to the next level of performance.
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is specifically designed to increase your power and fuel economy, while maintaining a copy of your vehicle’s factory data for future restoration. The Trinity T-1000 taps into your vehicle’s internal computer through the OBD-II port and uses it to calibrate the most precise tunes. The programmer uses that same port to clear out every trouble code that your vehicle throws and provides a full text description for diagnosis.
Flip through gauge pages, create custom layouts or choose from pre-made gauge layouts, and enjoy the visuals of the high-resolution color touchscreen. Put your power to the test in Racing mode and get your 0-60, 0-100, and quarter-mile times. Your Trinity T-1000 is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer Customer Reviews
223 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tina F (WAVERLY, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Dec 14, 2017 3:32 PM
This is the programmer you will love if your changing your gear ratio like I have done. Also all the options it offers . Very happy with mine and price you can't beat!
Reviewed by Brian R (Rochester, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jun 08, 2017 8:13 AM
If your looking to get a programmer but not wanting to mess around with custom setting this is a good choice. If you have an automatic Dodge a programmer is a must as it cleans up the shift pattern and makes towing a much better experience. This programmer also allows you to monitor in real time such things as boost, transmission temperature, etc... You can expand this programmer which is nice if you want to take it a step farther.
Reviewed by Chris G (AMHERST, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jun 06, 2017 9:53 AM
Good unit, does as advertised. Racing mode is pretty neat. Large amount of adjustable parameters. Having some issues with failed attempts to load tunes, but once installed all is well.