- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock your engine's full potential with the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific make, model and year truck or SUV
- Available for both gasoline and diesel powerplants
- Gas models gain up to 35 horsepower and 50 ft lbs of torque
- Diesel rigs experience gains of up to 100 horsepower and 210 ft lbs of torque
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Includes a custom-designed dash-mounted pod for a seamless factory look
- Display, check and clear diagnostic trouble codes with ease
- The Evolution can be updated via USB connection to the internet
- Special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- Monitor up to 24 vital engine functions (depending on vehicle) on the in-cab display—up to 4 parameters displayed at one time
- Features an easy-to-read adjustable backlit color LED screen
- 3 performance programs let you tune for economy, towing and high performance
- Includes a performance mode that measures 0-60, quarter-mile and reaction times
- Easily reprograms your vehicle to its original stock program for factory servicing and emissions tests
- Sounds an alert when engine parameters reach critical levels
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Your Edge Evolution Performance Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Only the strongest species survive the mean streets and the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer adapts your rig for total domination. Three power levels mutate your truck's performance gene to extract its full potential. And, a backlit LED delivers crucial engine data at a glance.
This advanced tuner modifies both gas and diesel burners for optimum performance. The Evolution delivers double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models; diesel rigs blister the blacktop with triple dividends. Plus, a special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy-if you can keep your foot out of it!
Beyond flashing your ECU with monstrous power, the Evolution's custom pod seamlessly mounts to your dash for a clean factory look. The in-cab display delivers your engine's vitals-keeping you abreast of up to 24 critical parameters like RPM, MPH and EGT depending on model. What's more, Edge backs your Evolution with a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
826 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bobby S (Bulverde, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 13, 2017 5:56 AM
Easy to install and you can certainly feel a difference in torque/power. Easy to install and the extra gauges are neat. The only issue I am having is that when on the highest setting and I run wide open it makes my truck ping a little. I'm gonna run a few more tanks of premium fuel through the truck then investigate further. I will purchase this product again for my future vehicles.
Reviewed by Bob G (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2016 12:47 PM
I have a 2004 Ford F-150 and yes it had power but it was night and day difference after plugging in the new edge programmer. I could immediately feel the power. I haven't had a real chance to see the increased gas mileage but I hope that it does have some effect on that as well. Overall impressive withease of install and set up. Took me literally 15 minutes. Thanks I will shop with autoanything again.
Reviewed by Aaron P (Irvington, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 18, 2016 6:56 AM
This programmer made a significant difference in the driving experience with my truck. Absolutely worth the money!
Reviewed by Landon R (Whispering Pines, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 1:13 PM
My Lariat edition F150 with 5.4L V8 came with the factory towing package but does not have a factory tow/haul button to assist in towing, trans shift points, holding RPMs, etc... The Edge programmer does it all and more, easy installation and use, plus the added value of looking great while doing it. I pull a conventional camper and this gives the truck more power and reliability doing it.
- edge performance chips & programmers
- acdelco thermostat
- avs aeroskin ii hood protector
- hypertech max energy 2.0 programmer
- power programmer for ford
- toyota performance chips
- volvo mats
- programmer for ford f150
- ford escape running boards
- ford f150 performance chip
- front bra for cars
- car chrome
- car floor mats for sale