- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1222 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric B (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 16, 2017 9:21 AM
The Jet Performance Stage 2 Module does what it says it does! You can hear the difference it makes in the spark and fuel timing curves. The power is noticable. I am using it with a cold air intake, high flow exhaust, and a TB spacer. The combination works as advertised.
Reviewed by ALAN R (palmerton, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G6 — Jun 01, 2017 6:41 AM
Got the Stage 2 Hi-perf module. The tranny seems to shift a bit faster but not seeing any great increases in power as expected. Also installed a hi-perf exhaust system as recommended so at least it sounds better.
Reviewed by Clinton J (Mascotte, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer — May 27, 2017 12:54 PM
Super easy to install by simply plugging into the ECU. I've taken it for a test drive and noticed a nice little boost in power, but what I really noticed is the delayed throttle response is cut in half! It will clear the check engine light, but I caution you do NOT think that everything is "ok". It doesn't increase gas mileage and I am ok with that. Definitely a must have if you don't intend to do much to the engine.
Reviewed by William H (NEWARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — May 18, 2017 10:28 PM
Installation was very tricky due to the "Slide Lever", but once I called tech support, they guided me through the installation and everything worked out fine. This module along with a K&N Cold Air Intake, and the Borla CatBack ATAK Exhaust has turned my 2015 Challenger SXT V6 into a BEAST!! Respect at the light!!
Reviewed by yong z (Garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — May 02, 2017 12:32 PM
After installed it really likes all the people said the RPM pick up a little bit fast, not a lot just little bit. in my opinion is if you have the extra money to spend can go get one, but not completely worth it.
- jet performance chips & programmers
- hella 500 driving lights
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- ford power chips
- power programmer for dodge
- toyota tow hitch
- toyota tundra performance chip
- dodge durango wheels
- nissan titan programmer
- pickup box covers
- brush bar
- car wind deflectors