- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1216 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew W (NEENAH, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 12, 2017 7:17 AM
Couldn't find a video for an 08 Tahoe that showed where this chip was supposed to be installed but after unplugging a couple connectors and comparing the pins, I found it. At first, I didn't realize any difference but then I hooked up my fishin boat and instantly noticed the performance. This chip will NOT improve your 0 to 60 time but it WILL improve towing! The other thing that I did notice was a small change in shift points; MUCH smoother and I can tell my driveline appreciates it! Get one :)
Reviewed by William W (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2017 10:35 PM
Newly installed on my 2015 Chevy Silverado, 5.3L V8 with a K&N AirCharger high flow performance air intake and I must say, the power is noticeable. Not a ton of difference obviously with the JET being a simple plug in, but definitely gives a boost thru the power band. No noticeable difference in gas mileage. Anxious to see what happens after adding cat back exhaust. For the money and SUPER easy install, the JET pcm is a great product for a quick little boost in power.
Reviewed by Juan A (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 31, 2017 7:57 PM
This Module That I purchased was the easiest performance module I have Installed and as advertised my Truck runs and sound much stronger now when I want to Pass another vehicle on the road my Truck does not hesitate it will get up and go.
Reviewed by Peter C (Oshkosh, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Mar 23, 2017 11:13 AM
You hear a lot of promises about various modules. After installing this module I know the shifting has improved. I am not that interested in additional performance, I just hope that once I get to do some road time that the mileage improves. It was easy to install and the price was reasonable.
Reviewed by Humberto A (Modesto, CA) — Mar 16, 2017 4:20 PM
the truck has more guts then before, it has a better acceleration take off. the part looks bigger then what it really looks like, other then that I like it.
- jet performance chips & programmers
- hella 500 driving lights
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- ford power chips
- power programmer for dodge
- toyota tow hitch
- toyota tundra performance chip
- dodge durango wheels
- nissan titan programmer
- pickup box covers
- brush bar
- car wind deflectors