- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1212 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Humberto A (Modesto, CA) — Mar 16, 2017 4:20 PM
the truck has more guts then before, it has a better acceleration take off. the part looks bigger then what it really looks like, other then that I like it.
Reviewed by Eric V (Brecksville, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 16, 2017 5:06 AM
first module I received was defective, was throwing battery charging error on my 5.3 2016 Chevy Silverado. Received new one about a week later. Since I installed it the shifting is smoother and I do feel more hp when you put it over 4000rpm.
Reviewed by Christopher M (North Dartmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 10, 2017 8:30 AM
Intake, injectors, ignition coil, wires, plugs and new radiator were leaving me with a Check Engine Light and 12mpg. (I have 31" tires) The Jet2 tuned my engine right and now I'm getting 16mpg and my CEL turned off. Probably was running too rich through the O2 sensors, problem solved!
Reviewed by Kentawna B (KIEFER, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Mar 01, 2017 4:40 AM
My awd escape is getting a 2 mpg avg increase. It was hard to install but was a tight fit once you get it in
Reviewed by Michael G (Steamboat Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 28, 2017 6:21 AM
I drove my first longer distance yesterday, 130 mi, to really get a feel for it AND Cold air intake. On 15 Ram 1500 5.7. I'm not sure if it's the programmer or intake that's giving me the extra MIDRANGE to top end power. I thought it would be "snappier" off the line. Now it's at 2200-4200 power band and it's a beast when it hits. Mileage is no difference. The Rep said 35-40 hp increase plus 15-18 with intake. That's 440-450 HP. It DEFINITELY helps. How much? Not sure yet.
- jet performance chips & programmers
- hella 500 driving lights
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- ford power chips
- power programmer for dodge
- toyota tow hitch
- toyota tundra performance chip
- dodge durango wheels
- nissan titan programmer
- pickup box covers
- brush bar
- car wind deflectors