- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1238 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathaniel S (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 03, 2017 5:30 PM
This thing made my throttle response slow after about 2 weeks it's was a delay in acceleration but when I took it out it worked fine no problem with the car
Reviewed by Rueben K (HOULTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Oct 27, 2017 7:11 AM
Ranger Sport 4.0L 2wd 5spd man. I installed the jet Chip as the second part of an update to improve street driven performance, torque/power 1500-3000 rpm. This update along with a K&N 57-2561 have improved torque/power in the 1000 > 3000 rpm range for daily driving, light hauling and trailer towing. Acceleration through the gears has also improved. Gas mileage city/hwy 24 mpg, hwy only not yet checked.
Reviewed by Ronnie M (FORT ATKINSON, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Oct 25, 2017 6:34 PM
It took about 5 minuets to install very easy. I have cold air intake and duel exhaust that is 2.5 front to back. Truck has grate throttle response now and shift points are way better. 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 I also picked up 2.5 mpg. I will definitely buy one for my next truck!
Reviewed by Jerad H (HANOVER, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 23, 2017 8:44 PM
Easy to install. Added some pep to the truck. Hard to tell how much since I added a cold air intake and a tbs. Not sure if it's worth the price though.
Reviewed by James B (Port Neches, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 27, 2017 5:27 AM
Overall, I see an increase in performance, specially midrange. Not so much off the line. Install was fairly simple. No increase on fuel mileage. I'm running an aFe Magnum cold air intake with Flowmaster exhaust and using 92 octane fuel. (Ram 1500 5.7)
- jet performance chips & programmers
- hella 500 driving lights
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- ford power chips
- power programmer for dodge
- toyota tow hitch
- toyota tundra performance chip
- dodge durango wheels
- nissan titan programmer
- pickup box covers
- brush bar
- car wind deflectors