- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your rugged rig with Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- 5" oval tube features 30° OE-style bends
- Seamless, domed ends – no end-caps or exposed bolt heads
- Heavy-duty step pad provides a wide, secure stepping surface
- Crafted in either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 5" Nerf Bars include a custom mounting kit for no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Elevate your rugged rig’s style and function with a set of Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from heavy-duty 5" oval tubing, these custom-made side steps feature 30° OE-style bends with seamless, domed ends resulting in a finished look with no end-caps or exposed bolt heads.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Nerf Bars are integrated with tough, durable step pads designed to provide an extra-wide surface for secure entry and exit in any weather. Crafted in your choice of either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, 5" Pro Traxx Oval Side Steps are the ideal way to upgrade your exterior styling.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Side Steps include a vehicle-specific mounting kit for a no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bernard R (Middletown, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 7:20 AM
instructions a little out of date. Left side gave me a hard time and stripped 2 of the fasteners on the running board. put brackets on running board first for the right side no issues. Westin did warranty so all came out good.
Reviewed by Donald S (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2017 4:43 AM
Only Downfall was due to def tank removal and installation of running board everything else lined up and went on very easily
Reviewed by Christopher G (GRAND FORKS, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2017 11:17 AM
Great product, looks really nice. Directions for installation could have been a little bit better, but installation was still easy. Took less than an hour.
Reviewed by Michael B (Sebastian, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2017 5:22 AM
They look great !!! The ease of installation for the 2017 ram was not bad once you sort out the hard ware and where it goes. Depending on some ram trucks the riv nuts are their already their from the factory on both sides of the truck. They supply riv nuts in hardware kit. In my case I had factory riv nuts in 2 of 6 spots. Driver and Passenger front only. That being said I had to contact Weston for 4 M 8 screws for the factory riv nuts, this does not keep you from using the steps .
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- unichip performance chip for frs
- carr hoops 2
- tonneau covers peel back
- dodge truck running boards
- subaru back seat covers
- truck tailgate step
- trailer hitch for mitsubishi endeavor
- highlander running boards
- mazda tribute running boards
- floor mats auto
- auto car seat covers
- car roof carriers