- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your rugged rig with Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- 5" oval tube features 30° OE-style bends
- Seamless, domed ends – no end-caps or exposed bolt heads
- Heavy-duty step pad provides a wide, secure stepping surface
- Crafted in either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 5" Nerf Bars include a custom mounting kit for no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Elevate your rugged rig’s style and function with a set of Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from heavy-duty 5" oval tubing, these custom-made side steps feature 30° OE-style bends with seamless, domed ends resulting in a finished look with no end-caps or exposed bolt heads.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Nerf Bars are integrated with tough, durable step pads designed to provide an extra-wide surface for secure entry and exit in any weather. Crafted in your choice of either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, 5" Pro Traxx Oval Side Steps are the ideal way to upgrade your exterior styling.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Side Steps include a vehicle-specific mounting kit for a no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wesley P (hickory creek, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 12:37 PM
Bought for 2014 chevy. Easy install, less than an hour. I originally had my son to help because I thought it was gonna take two people. He when he played Xbox since it was only required one. Simple to install looks great
Reviewed by Michael S (Powder Springs, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 17, 2017 8:51 PM
Love my Westin Pro Taxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars! Very easy to instal and look great. Had a small issue one of the universal support brackets had the holes cut in the wrong spot so I contacted Westin and they shipped it next day. Also the instructions that came with them was an old revision, Eric from Westin emailed the new instructions to me right away!
Reviewed by Jozef G (Palos Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 16, 2017 11:29 PM
On 2016 ram 1500 crew cab big horn, the front brackets will work with some modification, the holes in the frame rail have threaded inserts factory installed, so the L bracket and the bolts supplied won't work, you either have to drill out the two bottom holes or find screws that will fit the threaded holes and do some modifications, rest of the brackets fit fine, also the driver side has a triangle bracket where the front bracket goes with three bolts, just remove it, I saw no use 4 it
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- unichip performance chip for frs
- carr hoops 2
- tonneau covers peel back
- dodge truck running boards
- subaru back seat covers
- truck tailgate step
- trailer hitch for mitsubishi endeavor
- highlander running boards
- mazda tribute running boards
- floor mats auto
- auto car seat covers
- car roof carriers