- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck with ease using the stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Sturdy black step pad designed for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and mud-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Includes complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Click video icon above for installation instructions
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Truck Steps feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
562 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis P (AURORA, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Jan 12, 2018 9:50 PM
These are a great set of steps on my `07 crew cab Sierra 1500. My only gripe would be, that the step on the front could be a little further back. I've got long legs, so I'm stepping on polished steel, rather than the black plastic steps. No big deal, as I'm adjusting.
Reviewed by Kristopher Y (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 10, 2018 8:20 PM
I haven't had them long, but they're great so far!! I wish they came down a little more from the car, but overall I am impressed. And for the price! Wow. I took them up to the dealership and they installed them no problem.
Reviewed by Stephen A (PLEASANT HILL, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 09, 2018 9:20 PM
These installed simple and look good. Black bars look like they came with my black 2016 4 runner. They do not hang too low or stick out from body to much. No drilling and about a hour to install.
Reviewed by Nicanor M (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jan 01, 2018 11:40 PM
Had a difficult time deciding what nerf bars to get. I a very happy that I decided on these. Very well built. Took my time installing them but it was worth it. Looks great on my truck.
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee 4" oval nerf bars
- suv tents napier
- thule terrapin for sale
- ford truck running boards
- lincoln logo floor mats
- chevy truck side steps
- nissan pathfinder luggage carrier
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 nissan frontier step rails
- bed mat
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows