Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- Save 10% Use Promo Code TRAXX10
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Secure your footing with stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Bold, saddle-mounted step pad design for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and debris-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Nerf Bars feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
447 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles H (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 6:05 PM
The Oval Nerf Bars can be a handful for an old guy (74) lying on his back under the truck. Dropped the torque wrench twice and hit myself in the face. Good thing I know all the proper words for the situation. Dropped the anti seize coated bolts on my face and looked like a pro football player with silver grey splotches on my cheeks. They work fine, go ahead buy them. Use Ibuprofen for the muscle aches.
Reviewed by Christopher A (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 6:21 AM
These rails look awesome. Follow the instructions and they are incredibly easy to install. They are some of the most solid feeling nerf bars I have ever stepped on as well. For the price they absolutely can't be beat.
Reviewed by Rick H (Butte, MT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Tuesday at 6:42 AM
Very stylish,outstanding price, ease of installing and a very well built product. Wife loves them on her new 4-runner, easier for her to get in and out now.
Reviewed by mark m (ONTARIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 19, 2017 10:15 PM
Real simple to install, just takes time. Took me a couple hours, but just took my time and adjusted them more time than I needed, OCD kicked in. These also came with plastic covers that went over the angle brackets. They look awesome!
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee 4" oval nerf bars
- suv tents napier
- thule terrapin for sale
- ford truck running boards
- lincoln logo floor mats
- chevy truck side steps
- nissan pathfinder luggage carrier
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 nissan frontier step rails
- bed mat
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows