- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck with ease using the stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Sturdy black step pad designed for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and mud-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Includes complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Click video icon above for installation instructions
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Truck Steps feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
571 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lane M (FORT WORTH, TX) — Monday at 8:22 PM
These look great, but the mounting brackets weren't the right fit for my vehicle. Only one bolt would go in to the rocker panel, I had to drill the second for them to be mou Ted properly. Other than that, they're great!
Reviewed by Daren F (ROLAND, OK) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Feb 14, 2018 6:21 AM
I really like the bars. They look great on my 2018 Silverado Crew Cab. Only issue is the brackets on the passenger side are mounted differently and the bracket size does not account for this difference, so there is about a 1/4 of an inch difference in the spacing from the front to the back. Fixed this with a couple washers where the brackets mount to the bars. Otherwise they are a great product, east to install and very sturdy.
Reviewed by Nolan W (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 08, 2018 6:51 AM
The Westin Pro Traxx step bars were easy to install and they are an attractive addition to any vehicle. They really helpful for getting in and out of lifted trucks. Love `em.
Reviewed by Demy M (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Feb 07, 2018 8:55 AM
These Nerf Bars were packaged well and delivered very fast. I was able to install in under 1 hour and they look awesome on my truck.Awesome product and highly recommended!