Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Secure your footing with stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Bold, saddle-mounted step pad design for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and debris-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Nerf Bars feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
471 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven W (CARY, NC) — Friday at 7:42 AM
They showed up quick and were packaged well. I put these on a black '17 4Runner. They were easy to put on by myself and look great. I would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Charles W (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 20, 2017 4:42 AM
Instructions were not the best, but once I looked it up on YouTube it took me only 30 minutes to install. Very sturdy and they do not stick to far out from the truck
Reviewed by Leonard O (Woodland, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 18, 2017 9:30 AM
they were very easy to to put on and really made the truck a lot nicer to get in an out of great price looks good on the truck
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee 4" oval nerf bars
- suv tents napier
- thule terrapin for sale
- ford truck running boards
- lincoln logo floor mats
- chevy truck side steps
- nissan pathfinder luggage carrier
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 nissan frontier step rails
- bed mat
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows