Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Secure your footing with stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Bold, saddle-mounted step pad design for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and debris-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Nerf Bars feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
420 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry C (OAKHURST, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2017 11:13 AM
I finally got the bars on and all tightened up and they look great. The only challenge was the instructions and mislabeled drive and passenger bars. Once I got that figured out it all made sense and everything fit perfectly. Beautiful design and solid. Just like my Westin bars I bought for my 1993 F150 18 years ago. That's why I bought Westin again. Those bars are still in perfect shape with no rust and working great. Great product!
Reviewed by Jeff C (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Mar 13, 2017 1:56 PM
Nerfbars arrived well packaged and unblemished. Installation was very straight forward and everything fit correctly on my 2017 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 6ft bed. The bracket dress covers took longer to install than the actual nerf bars and mounts. The 4" bars look appropriate sized and a nice enhancement for the truck, plus a much better cost option than the dealer installed assist steps. The gloss black finish and slight curved ends blend well with the other vehicle matte black trim.
Reviewed by Jason M (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2017 4:25 PM
I bought these for a 2017 Ram 1500 Bighorn and installed them myself. The install was very easy and the instructions were clear cut enough to get the job done with no issues whatsoever. The steps themselves are very sturdy and of heavy duty quality construction. I would definitely buy these again and refer this product to my friends. The dealer wanted over $600 for factory side steps, at about $200 these ones are a steal!
- westin nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee 4" oval nerf bars
- suv tents napier
- thule terrapin for sale
- ford truck running boards
- lincoln logo floor mats
- chevy truck side steps
- nissan pathfinder luggage carrier
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 nissan frontier step rails
- bed mat
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows