Westin HDX Drop Steps
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Upgrade your truck’s exterior with the rugged looks and stability of Westin HDX Drop Steps
- These oversized step bars fit tightly to the rocker panels
- Sold in complete kits that include driver and passenger-side steps
- Available in a black powder-coated steel finish for lasting looks and durability
- Installation hardware and instructions make short work of your DIY installation
- Your Westin HDX Truck Steps are covered by a 3-year warranty
Access your rig with ease when you add a set of Westin HDX Steps. Installing tightly up against your rocker panels, these gargantuan steps offer superior foot-grip and are sold as a complete kit. Detailed instructions and hardware included. 3-year warranty.
Westin HDX Drop Steps Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ann R (Bishop, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2017 7:34 AM
steps are great and very solid.blends in well on chevy 2500hd. do watch the videos on utube for installation.install was fairly easy.the shipping and packing were excellent and arrived on time. would buy again
Reviewed by Benjamin M (AIEA, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 02, 2017 4:10 AM
I love the steps on my 2016 Power Wagon! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that when I went to install them Westin sent to wrong size Riv-certs for the rocker panels. Once I got in contact with Westin the sent me out the correct size but still had to wait over a week to finally install them. Customer service at Westin was great once they realized that they did actually have the wrong size hardware in my box.
Reviewed by TIM C (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2017 12:43 PM
Easy install and great looking product with great quality. Larger step goes under front doors and once you get the front and middle bolt in loosely, you will probably see about a 4-5" gap between your step and final bracket. If that's the case, don't panic, simply use some muscle and flex it over for your bolt. Second side install took 15 min and I did all of it by myself.