- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Custom mount kit makes for an easy installation—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1361 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randal G (New Palestine, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 20, 2017 9:49 AM
I had 3 inch bars on previous truck. So glad I chose the 4 inch. Looks and function, much better. Easy installation.
Reviewed by DIANNE C (Morgantown, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 19, 2017 6:45 AM
Arrived quickly and undamaged. Installed easily and fit like they came with the truck. Good and solid.
Reviewed by Kerry C (Mobile, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2017 5:22 PM
They were very easy to install even for a 67 year old male. They look absolutely great in black on my black F150. It makes it easier for my wife and myself to get in and out if the vehicle.