- Save 20% Use Promo Code WESTIN20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Available in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel styles (wheel to wheel includes an extra step pad for bed access)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1384 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff R (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 9:29 PM
Installation was easy, just loosen body mounts and add brackets for bars. Only took about 45 minutes and they look great.
Reviewed by Gary L (Jennings, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 15, 2017 3:00 AM
I just love them. They are wide and keep your foot from slipping in between the truck and the step. That is something I hated about the 3" steps on a previous pickup. The product is durable and installation is simple.
Reviewed by Wade W (Louisville, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Yukon — Sep 12, 2017 4:23 AM
Installation was a breeze and the Quality of the Westin Bars were excellent. Installed in about 1 hour and instructions / components were exact match to my vehicle.
Reviewed by Larry A (Sykesville, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 09, 2017 5:17 AM
Perfect fit to vehicle. No drilling required and took very little time to install.