- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- E-Series step pads mount to a tube recess—much stronger than traditional cut-outs
- Polished E-Series round nerf bars are constructed from 3-inch diameter stainless steel
- Black E-Series nerf bars are crafted with 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Install your bars in less than an hour—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Choose the finish that meets your needs: Polished Stainless Steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Your Westin black E-Series Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up to style and savings with Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars. Westin's taken everything they've learned about tube steps over the last 30 years and crammed it all into their E-Series Nerf Bars.
Westin starts with premium 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubing. They cut, bend and stamp the tubes to create a custom fit for your specific vehicle. Then, the step is polished to a blinding sheen. If bling isn't your thing, Westin also crafts the E-Series from mild steel. The same custom fit, only finished with a durable black powder coat.
Everything you need is included for an easy install. Since the design uses existing frame holes, there's no drilling required. So, you're stepping up to style instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. Best yet, your black Westin E-Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty. And, your polished E-Series bars are covered with an astounding Lifetime Warranty.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
431 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rollyn K (AUBURN, WA) — Oct 12, 2017 11:15 PM
Had to replace 17 year old nerf bar due to collision. So I went back to original style nerf bar. Really worked well in off roads back country. The big plus was for my wife getting into and out of the pickup. Very efficient and subdued appearance. Not flashy.
Reviewed by Thomas S (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2017 7:11 PM
Bought these Westin 3" round nerf bars for my truck and couldn't be happier, fit and finish are excellent. Also the guys I have worked with from Auto Anything were patient and extremely helpful
Reviewed by Gary N (Pittsburg, CA) — Jun 21, 2017 7:35 AM
Hardware for connecting NERF Bar to brackets is cheap. Had to replace washers with thicker ones that would not collapse when screws where tighten down.
Reviewed by Kevin G (PLYMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — May 24, 2017 5:16 AM
I am happy with these bars. That's good, because I was unable to find any other nerf bars that fit my new '13 Taco reg cab on AA's website. They were installed to improve appearance, but also feel pretty solid. Next mod, a bull bar.
Reviewed by Michael S (ROGERS, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Apr 26, 2017 8:03 PM
Went on easy, some parts are a little rusted out under but got it attached. Little flex but holds great and looks great!