- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Elevate your rig’s exterior with Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards
- CAD-designed for a custom-fit on your late-model pickup truck
- Wide 4.5" step surface is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum
- Stainless steel center panel adds a clean divide between front and rear cab
- Injection-molded textured step platforms withstand rough terrain
- Rounded bullnose trim contours your rig for a clean, OE appearance
- 2" black elastomer back splash prevents a build-up of road debris
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount install
- Your Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your tough truck with the stylish, functional addition of Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards. Designed using advanced computer technology, these trend-setting side steps are made with a custom-fit for your late-model pickup truck and feature a rounded bullnose trim that contours to your rig for a sleek, OE appearance.
The extra-wide 4.5" stepping surface of your Steelcraft STX300 Running Side Steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum and boasts a 304 stainless steel center panel that adds a clean divide between your front and rear cab step points. STX300 side steps include injection-molded textured step platforms that provide the long-lasting durability in any environment and a 2" black elastomer back splash that prevents a build-up of road debris.
Steelcraft STX 300 Running Boards come with all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount installation and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy R (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Dec 19, 2017 12:24 PM
Easy install. Instructions were fairly clear. All parts were present. Well packaged and no issues with shipping. AutoAnything staff was very helpful in my decision making and they had the best price I could find. Look great on my 2018 Tundra. The brushed aluminum edge is particularly attractive.
Reviewed by RUDOLPH H (Clinton, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Dec 09, 2017 7:38 PM
The stx 300 took only 35 minutes to install. Built exceptional, great fit. Very sturdy.
Reviewed by Joe W (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jun 15, 2017 7:23 AM
Easy to install. Nice finish look to truck. A little inconvenient to get in and out if not stepped on.
Reviewed by Darrell C (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2017 8:47 PM
Loved them, they was easy to install a great buy, looks good, high quality with a very sturdy feeling when stepping on them. The customer service was excellent and delivery was prompt. Still waiting on email receipt.