Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Elevate your rig’s exterior with Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards
- CAD-designed for a custom-fit on your late-model pickup truck
- Wide 4.5" step surface is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum
- Stainless steel center panel adds a clean divide between front and rear cab
- Injection-molded textured step platforms withstand rough terrain
- Rounded bullnose trim contours your rig for a clean, OE appearance
- 2" black elastomer back splash prevents a build-up of road debris
- Includes all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount install
- Your Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your tough truck with the stylish, functional addition of Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards. Designed using advanced computer technology, these trend-setting side steps are made with a custom-fit for your late-model pickup truck and feature a rounded bullnose trim that contours to your rig for a sleek, OE appearance.
The extra-wide 4.5" stepping surface of your Steelcraft STX300 Running Side Steps is crafted from aircraft-grade extruded aluminum and boasts a 304 stainless steel center panel that adds a clean divide between your front and rear cab step points. STX300 side steps include injection-molded textured step platforms that provide the long-lasting durability in any environment and a 2" black elastomer back splash that prevents a build-up of road debris.
Steelcraft STX 300 Running Boards come with all necessary hardware and brackets for rocker mount installation and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft STX300 Running Boards Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrell C (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2017 8:47 PM
Loved them, they was easy to install a great buy, looks good, high quality with a very sturdy feeling when stepping on them. The customer service was excellent and delivery was prompt. Still waiting on email receipt.
Reviewed by Craig R (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2017 9:01 PM
Good Solid running board. Instructions were a little confusing at 1st. Most disappointing part was the narrow trim is painted gray. I thought it was chrome. I might get it wrapped in white or painted white to match my truck. Top plastic black tread scratches easily from shoes. Other than that I Received lots of compliments on how good they look. Very pleased so far.
Reviewed by Doug H (TRACY, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 29, 2017 6:29 AM
Very easy installation took about an hour for both sides. Looks great, just like factory equipment. Very sturdy with three mounting brackets.
Reviewed by Gregory A (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 24, 2017 8:13 PM
The running boards are great, they were delivered fast and in perfect shape. I will definetly do business with AutoAnything again in the future. The running boards look great on my new 2017 Z71, I've already had a lot of compliments on the way they look and the sturdiness of them.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- does a 2010 f150 required a tune after installing a cai
- does the bully dog gas tunner really save gas
- westin signature series step bars black
- toyota nerf bars
- dash covers for volvo
- land rover running boards
- escalade floor mats 2007
- 2011 nissan rogue running boards
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee nerf bars
- car brake
- suv mats cargo area
- tents for back of trucks