- Get a Free Steelcraft Tool Kit With Purchase - A $29.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the stalwart-sized Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
Steelcraft 5" Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gabriel S (MIDLOTHIAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 13, 2017 4:09 PM
These look great on the truck and seem to be really sturdy. I've had mine on my 2017 Ram crew cab for about 2 weeks now and I have no complaints about the functionality. The look goes really well with the truck. There are some good colored bolts that show along the bottom side of the trruck that would look better either black (which would match the rest of my truck and rails) or silver.
Reviewed by james m (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 26, 2017 9:15 AM
great bar and solid. The truck has factory studs for the nerf bars and these were a direct fit. Just slide the bracket on and tighten the 6 nuts per side. Anything auto is the best. Great customer service and support on all of there products. Have a question, give them a call on anything
Reviewed by George A (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2017 7:07 PM
Glad I got the wide 5 inch steps, as I like the look on my truck. Easy to install (the more laborious part is taking off the old, stock side-steps). The company packed the left and right bars separately, with all attachments, in different colored plastic, which is helpful in not having to figure out and separate all the left and right attachments. Would recommend!
Reviewed by Bruce A (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2017 11:58 PM
The look and finish, were as pictured and described,,,OUTSTANDING. They were easy to install and they finished off my new RAM 1500. I'm very happy with my new side steps. They are sturdy as they are functional. The polished stainless goes great with the chrome front and rear bumpers. The price was right, and because I put them on myself, I saved an additional $80 to $100 dollars instalation fee. I would recommend these side steps to anyone!
Reviewed by Robert S (POTTSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2017 9:34 PM
The Nerf Bars are solid and look good on the truck. I was impressed that they could be installed easily without drilling any holes. The only thing I did not like was the cad plated bolts that came with a set of black Nerf Bars.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- steelcraft review
- tonneau covers undercover
- truck floor mats one piece
- truck tailgate step
- hyundai sun shades
- chevy truck side steps
- dodge dakota running boards
- ford fusion bug deflector
- step sides for chevy silverado
- seat cover truck
- custom car floor mat
- tow accessories