- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured Polyethylene step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Welded end caps give a smooth finished look
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the stalwart-sized Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
Steelcraft 5" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
272 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph S (Syracuse, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 04, 2018 10:25 AM
The printed directions can be a bit confusing. However, the pictures are very clear. In addition, all the parts are labeled with a stamp, and all driver side parts are packaged in green plastic bags and passenger side parts are in clear plastic bags. Driver side of truck tool approximately 45 minutes. After that, the passenger side took, at best, 15 minutes. Quality is excellent and they look terrific.
Reviewed by JOHN L (APEX, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2017 6:44 AM
Installation was simple. My son and I put these on in less than 30 min. Look great. My wife loves them because she can now easily get in and out of the truck.
Reviewed by Valerian V (Cypress, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 12, 2017 12:01 PM
Should have gotten these sooner. Installation was a breeze! They look great on the truck, too!