- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mix rugged style and engineered confidence with Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Built to the same high-quality, exacting standards as Steelcraft’s 4” premium bars
- Flattened oval style not only looks great, it makes a more secure step
- Choose from 5” oval polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Textured Polyethylene step pads mounted into a stamped recess offer superior grip and style
- Welded end caps give a smooth finished look
- Exclusive swing-back design keeps custom mounting brackets hidden
- Easy, no-drill installation installs with simple hand tools
- Includes nerf bars, brackets, hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Black powder-coated carbon steel bars carry a 3-year warranty
- Polished T-304 stainless steel bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who has even stepped up onto a wimpy tube to get into their rig knows the importance of good solid step of steel. You aren’t going to settle for a wobbly 3-inch bar, or even a shaky 4-inch. So, put some confidence in your step by bolting on the stalwart-sized Steelcraft 5” Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
You read that right. Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars measure in at a whopping 5" diameter. The massive size delivers a premium boost for you and your passengers, yet looks like it rolled right off the factory floor. Even better, they hit your wallet at a fraction of the factory price. Your Steelcraft 5" widestep nerf bars also sport a swing-back design that hides the mounting hardware under your chassis for clean style.
Steelcraft 5" wide step oval nerf bars customize your rig with two distinct styles: eye-wincing polished stainless steel and no-nonsense black powder-coated carbon steel. Both include textured pads for a non-slip grip, custom mounts for a no-drill install and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick DIY project. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your black carbon steel 5-inch widestep oval side steps with a 3-year warranty, and your polished T-304 stainless steel bars for a Lifetime.
Steelcraft 5" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
240 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis D (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 26, 2017 8:54 AM
Fit perfectly for my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport double cab 4x4. Looks great. Took about 10min to put on, on each side. Very easy installation. Only downside, thought the foot part was actual rubber so it would be better for winter. But other than that, great product.
Reviewed by Ron G (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 10, 2017 6:31 AM
These were the simpliest and easiest after-market equipment I have installed. The holes on the brackets lined up perfectly. It was so easy that I started drinking after installing the first one.
Reviewed by Ellis J (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 08, 2017 2:25 PM
Installation instructions were precise and the Steelcraft 5" Widestep Premium Oval Nerf Bars fit well with the vehicle. Will recommend it to friends and relatives.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- steelcraft review
- tonneau covers undercover
- truck floor mats one piece
- truck tailgate step
- hyundai sun shades
- chevy truck side steps
- dodge dakota running boards
- ford fusion bug deflector
- step sides for chevy silverado
- seat cover truck
- custom car floor mat
- tow accessories