Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get a leg up on entering and exiting the cabin of your rig with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Offers more secure footing especially for those with larger feet
- The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars come in mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, and in a polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Equipped with a durable polyethylene step pad for greater gripping power
- Includes custom mounting brackets—you get it all for a no drill install on most vehicles
- Your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars
Settling into your truck doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. Whether you're stepping into the cabin after a hard day at the job site or just hopping in for a quick trip to the store, there's a safer way to step in and out of your rig. So, give your feet the grip they need with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Featuring a toned and tough T304 steel design (stainless steel only- black powder-coated bars are mild steel), these oval step bars hold up to years' worth of serious stepping. Plus, they're stamped with a polyethylene surface pad that ensures a no-slip approach every time.
And, with Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars, you get a flush fit for your special rig. These stainless steel oval nerf bars include custom mounting brackets for a quick, no-drill installation on most vehicles. What's more, your Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
238 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gene C (Jamestown, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 14, 2017 6:46 AM
Nice looking but a little odd in the how they are installed. Suggest having someone who installs steps to install them. Drilling required. Good price for nerf bars. To bad they are not powered coated.
Reviewed by C R (ALVA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 02, 2016 5:51 AM
The Steelcraft 5" Oval Nerf Bars look and work great. My wife loves them more than me. Nice wide foot step, not slip and lot of surface to step on. Two of the mounting braces were missed stamped...2 with P for passenger side fit on the drivers side and 2 stamped D for drivers side fit on the passenger side. Went together easy once all parts were in place. Lot better getting up and in with the wide 5" bar.
Reviewed by Lewis S (San Bernardino, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 23, 2016 7:01 AM
These nerf bars are top quality and well built for the price. Installation took less than two hours and all parts fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Kenneth D (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2016 8:16 PM
Excellent Product.5" Oval Nerf Bars make the Truck + easier to get in it.Steel Craft did a excellent job with packing + shipping unlike one vendor DeeZee which ships damged merchandize due to poor packing or defective mdse.I give Steelcraft 10 Stars + DeeZee 5 Stars.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- tow air bags
- westin signature series
- hella 500 light covers
- hyundai sunshade
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- ford f150 mud guards
- 2012 jeep wrangler running boards
- nerf bars for toyota tundra 2011
- custom fit carpeted floor mats
- roll covers for pickups
- inexpensive fender flares