- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by craig c (buffalo, KS) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 25, 2018 12:58 PM
Took 30 minutes to install looks great high quality I highly recommend this product
Reviewed by Michael M (PUNTA GORDA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2018 7:11 AM
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice looking these bars are! The welded and polished end caps are seamless and look so much nicer than competitors bars with plastic end caps. Only issue with installation on my Ram 2017 1500 was that Ram only put weldnuts on the front mounting locations. Wasn't a big deal...but having to wiggle the supplied nut plates into place was a PIA ( but not fault of Steelcraft) Also in hindsight I might have chosen the painted black brackets instead of the SS.
Reviewed by Edward M (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2017 3:39 AM
Ordered one day and received the next day. Had them installed an hour after receiving them. Custom fit, no drilling necessary.
Reviewed by John B (MENDON, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 21, 2017 5:07 AM
Anyone who pays a dealer to install these is crazy...the instructions are easy and simple...this is a one hour project including unpacking the boxes.