Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly W (Rogersville, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Apr 04, 2017 10:05 AM
These nerf bars look good and are a breeze to install. Took around an hour to install including getting tools out and putting them away.
Reviewed by Michael S (Twin Lake, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2017 7:19 AM
Good product except the mount brackets were marked wrong. Took me a few minutes to figure out they would work on the other side of truck. China made brackets and they don't know driver side from passengers.. very nice looking product. I am overall happy
Reviewed by MICHAEL N (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2017 4:34 AM
THE INSTRUCTIONS COULD BE BETTER, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ABILITY, THE INSTALL IS EASY.I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT I BOUGHT A STAINLESS NERF BAR AND HARDWARE. ONLY TO FIND THAT THE NERF BAR ITSELF HAS STEEL INSERTS THAT YOU USE TO BOLT TO THE BRACKETS. I TOOK STEPS TO HOPEFULLY KEEP THEM FROM RUSTING OUT AS I KNOW THE SALT FROM THE WINTER ROADS WILL GET TO IT. WOULD HAVE GIVEN 5 STARS IF THE INSERTS WERE STAINLESS. GREAT SERVICE AND DELIVERY TIME FROM AUTO ANYTHING. ( AS ALWAYS )
Reviewed by JAMES C (Bonifay, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2017 2:47 PM
Product is very nice, quality, and fairly easy to install. Instructions are wrong as the support brackets are labeled wrong. 1 "d" and 2 "p" to he driver side and visa Vera's for the passenger side for 2016 Doge Ram 1500 Crew Cab.