Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- Save 20% Use Promo Code STEEL20
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JAMES C (Bonifay, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 2:47 PM
Product is very nice, quality, and fairly easy to install. Instructions are wrong as the support brackets are labeled wrong. 1 "d" and 2 "p" to he driver side and visa Vera's for the passenger side for 2016 Doge Ram 1500 Crew Cab.
Reviewed by David K (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 20, 2017 8:54 PM
I have only just received them and put them on, so I can't speak to any long term wear issues. Free shipping was incredibly fast, they arrived within two days. The instructions were clear, and the brackets were all labelled with what position they go on the truck. My truck is white, and the all-black side steps look fantastic. The real reason I bought them is to help my kids get in and out of my truck, the fact that they look awesome is an added benefit
Reviewed by Troy L (Carson City, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 09, 2017 8:28 PM
These nerf bars are great quality steelcase constructed items. The bolt-on procedure is easily possible for the most inexperienced do-it-yourselfer. I saved about $450, compared to dealer quote for the side steps, including tax and installation costs. I have never been disappointed with purchases made through AutoAnything. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Donald D (Springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 17, 2017 9:29 PM
Auto Anthing had these Steelcraft nerf bars at the best price I could find and shipping was quick. They were easy to install and look great on my 2017 Honda Ridgeline. Will order from Auto Anything again.