- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John B (MENDON, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Tuesday at 5:07 AM
Anyone who pays a dealer to install these is crazy...the instructions are easy and simple...this is a one hour project including unpacking the boxes.
Reviewed by Thomas F (Plymouth, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Friday at 7:23 AM
Great looking set of Nerf bars Very happy with the all stainless hardware mounting brackets. Tom
Reviewed by Mark K (El Cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 15, 2017 8:55 PM
The nerf bars integrate really nicely to my Silverado. They follow the lines of the truck very well and were really easy to install. It only took me 1 hour to install them with no additional help. Fit and finish were excellent!
Reviewed by Joseph D (SEVERNA PARK, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 02, 2017 5:03 AM
this was a great buy. easy to install and looks great. 2017 Honda Ridgeline, white and now the black nerf bars. Love it. the price was excellent.
Reviewed by Noel T (Nuevo, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 30, 2017 8:49 PM
I bought the black version for our 2018 Black Edition, they look better than ANY OEM steps! It took longer to I.D. the parts than to install, here is a tip, install ALL brackets first, DO NOT TIGHTEN ANY BOLTS! start bolts, that's all, once all brackets are installed, THEN install bars, once this is done THEN tighten the brackets followed by bars, took me 30 minutes for BOTH sides.