- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sure footing in all weather conditions with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars
- 4” oval tubing with a sleek, 30° bend is fashioned from fully-welded steel for maximum strength
- Raised tread provides a non-skid stepping surface you can depend on
- Polished end caps are welded directly onto the platform for a seamless look
- Custom mounting brackets included to make your installation process a walk in the park
- Available in three different configurations – black bars w/ black brackets, stainless w/ black brackets and stainless w/ stainless brackets
- Your Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime on stainless
Give yourself the gift of easy cab or backseat access with Steelcraft 4” 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars. Formed with a smooth 30° bend and constructed from fully-welded steel, these 4” oval platforms boast a raised tread for stepping confidence and come with the necessary mounting brackets. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coating and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless.
Steelcraft 4" 4X Series Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl B (SPRINGFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2017 7:51 AM
The steelcraft 4" oval nerf bars look great. The install was pretty easy no problems. Thanks for a great product.
Reviewed by Jay L (MOUNTAIN HOME, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jun 07, 2017 4:00 PM
The Steelcraft Nerf Bars arrived on time and in perfect condition. They were easy to install. My wife thinks they look great on our GMC Canyon. Couldn't ask for more.
Reviewed by Andres D (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 01, 2017 2:45 AM
the bracket on front right comes in two pcs. and that should be improve, pronto!
Reviewed by Scott F (MONTGOMERY, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — May 26, 2017 4:39 AM
Very easy install. Look really good on my truck. Could be a little beefier but overall happy