- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting in and out of your ride easier with the addition of Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Durable 3” round tubing provides steady footing with a low file look
- Oversized polyethylene step pads provide a safe grip
- Custom mounting brackets (included) provide easy, no-drill installation
- Made from high-quality T304 steel
- Available in a high polish stainless steel finish or durable black powder coat
- Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty (stainless steel) or 3-year warranty (black powder-coated)
Getting in and out of your truck or SUV shouldn't be an adventure, with Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars you get the strong stepping power you're looking for. Crafted from durable 3" round T304 steel tubing in either polished stainless or black powder-coat, it's easy to add stylish and strong steps to your vehicle. And, the custom polyethylene step pads provide a secure stepping point so you don't have to worry about slipping in wet weather.
Your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars install quickly and easily. With hassle-free custom mounting brackets included in every set providing easy, no-drill installation, these side steps go on in a flash. Plus, you can be sure that your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars will provide a strong step up for a long time to come. They're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1753 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl P. K (COLUMBIA, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Nov 11, 2017 3:02 AM
Anticipating assistance, I went back to Auto Anything for a solution. I called, asked a few questions and ordered them on the spot. My mechanic was happy installing them (very important). They went on as advertised and they look great. Added plus is free and quick delivery to the east coast.
Reviewed by John C (WEST COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 01, 2017 4:24 AM
The polished stainless steel nerf bars made my black 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited more attractive by adding some brightness to the lowered portion of the vehicle. They are somewhat difficult to install but once you figure out the installation process the second one goes on pretty quickly.
Reviewed by Stacie S (DENHAM SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 28, 2017 6:07 AM
Although the package said it fit 2011-2014 Grand Cherokees, it also fits the 2017 (as the body styles are almost identical). These help my little 5'3" self get in and out of the vehicle much easier. I did not want the side steps that are attached to the body, but something that looked a little more rugged (keeping my Grand from looking too "mommified"). Love these. They are perfect and look great on my vehicle.
Reviewed by George K (REIDSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 26, 2017 9:28 PM
Highly recommended. Installed with little effort. Excellent quality. Instructions were right on.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- xxr 501 wheels
- banks techni cooler
- dominator 2
- ford running boards
- dodge running boards
- hyundai cabin air filters
- best nerf bars for silverado
- 2010 toyota camry floor mats
- 2011 dodge durango running boards
- auto trailer hitch
- discount seat covers for trucks
- high performance air filter