Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Durable 3” round tubing for a secure stepping point
- Custom mounting brackets (included) provide easy, no-drill installation
- Made from high-quality T304 steel
- Available in a variety of stylish finishes
- Secure polyethylene step pads
- Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty (stainless steel) or 3-year warranty (black powder-coated)
Getting in and out of your truck or SUV shouldn't be an adventure, with Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars you get the strong stepping power you're looking for. Crafted from durable 3" round T304 steel tubing in either polished stainless or black powder-coat, it's easy to add stylish and strong steps to your vehicle. And, the custom polyethylene step pads provide a secure stepping point so you don't have to worry about slipping in wet weather.
Your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars install quickly and easily. With hassle-free custom mounting brackets included in every set providing easy, no-drill installation, these side steps go on in a flash. Plus, you can be sure that your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars will provide a strong step up for a long time to come. They're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1723 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dave m (MIDDLE RIVER, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:34 PM
These Bars are Great,, installation was easy and they look Really Good!!! Great value!!!
Reviewed by Joe S (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Tuesday at 1:46 PM
Look great on my 2015 frontier. Installment was easy only took 45 minutes to do both sides. And price was great!
Reviewed by Richard C (Melissa, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 7:18 AM
Installation took a bit longer than expected but once on they look good and work well.
Reviewed by Harry D (CHRISTIANSTED, VI) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Liberty — Mar 08, 2017 5:30 AM
I am impressed overall but the instructions are missing a part (clear plastic square washers) so I installed them where it seemed correct. A link to youtube video would be helpful
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- xxr 501 wheels
- banks techni cooler
- dominator 2
- ford running boards
- dodge running boards
- hyundai cabin air filters
- best nerf bars for silverado
- 2010 toyota camry floor mats
- 2011 dodge durango running boards
- auto trailer hitch
- discount seat covers for trucks
- high performance air filter