- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting in and out of your ride easier with the addition of Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Durable 3” round tubing provides steady footing with a low file look
- Oversized polyethylene step pads provide a safe grip
- Custom mounting brackets (included) provide easy, no-drill installation
- Made from high-quality T304 steel
- Available in a high polish stainless steel finish or durable black powder coat
- Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty (stainless steel) or 3-year warranty (black powder-coated)
Getting in and out of your truck or SUV shouldn't be an adventure, with Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars you get the strong stepping power you're looking for. Crafted from durable 3" round T304 steel tubing in either polished stainless or black powder-coat, it's easy to add stylish and strong steps to your vehicle. And, the custom polyethylene step pads provide a secure stepping point so you don't have to worry about slipping in wet weather.
Your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars install quickly and easily. With hassle-free custom mounting brackets included in every set providing easy, no-drill installation, these side steps go on in a flash. Plus, you can be sure that your new Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars will provide a strong step up for a long time to come. They're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1746 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David L (Curwensville, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 13, 2017 2:19 PM
These nerf bars where easy to install and they look good. However, they are to close to the truck body and thus make it awkward to use them as steps into vehicle. They need redesigned with more drop and distance from truck body.
Reviewed by John K (PERU, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 17, 2017 6:01 PM
The 3" Nerf bars I bought from autoanything came really fast with free shipping and installed easily. My mechanic is an auto restoration/fabrication guy with lots of experience, and he commented on the high quality of this product. I'll look for this name brand on future aftermarket purchases for my truck, and I bookmarked Autoanything, too.
Reviewed by Jeremy B (PASCOAG, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 16, 2017 9:18 AM
2015 Silverado double cab: Installation was straightforward. Use a 1/2" breaker bar. One bolt was tough to get out. The other 5 were a breeze. Leave the center bracket loose until you mount the sidestep to the front and back backets and then get the center bolt through the center bracket and into the sidestep. Instructions were good.
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- xxr 501 wheels
- banks techni cooler
- dominator 2
- ford running boards
- dodge running boards
- hyundai cabin air filters
- best nerf bars for silverado
- 2010 toyota camry floor mats
- 2011 dodge durango running boards
- auto trailer hitch
- discount seat covers for trucks
- high performance air filter