Romik RB2 Running Boards
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Outfit your truck or luxury SUV with the stealthy style and strength of Romik RB2 Running Boards
- Wide 6 inch stepping area guarantees a stable stepping surface in all conditions
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum for a vehicle-specific fitment
- Sold in pairs, Romik RB2 Running Boards come in your choice of a stainless steel or black finish
- Mounting kits are included to make short work of the installation process
- Your Romik RB2 Running Boards carry a 3-year warranty on black and lifetime warranty on stainless steel
Take a steady step in the right direction – up – and equip your ride with a pair of Romik RB2 Running Boards. Crafted from high-quality aluminum, these custom-fit truck or SUV running boards offer a 6” wide surface area for getting in and out. Stainless steel or black finish and comes with mounting kit for DIY installation. 3-year warranty on black and lifetime warranty on stainless steel.
Romik RB2 Running Boards Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Duoc D (MULBERRY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 25, 2017 9:08 AM
There is a special bolt with a rectangular piece of metal welded together. There is a hole almost the size as the bolt. The instructions video show the end result of the rectangle ends goes inside that hole but does not show how it got there. I had to buy two M8 bolts of same length. Grind the corners off the hexagon end of the bolts. Applied double sided tape on the underside of the round off head of the bolts. Insert the bolts through the holes, applied constant pressure while tighten.
Reviewed by LONNY A (LADY LAKE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sorento — Jul 24, 2017 8:41 PM
EASY INSTALL, LOOKS GREAT, STURDY AND BUILT TO HOLD WEIGHT HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
Reviewed by Rodney K (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan — Jun 09, 2017 7:41 AM
Ordered these running boards for a VW Tiguan, so was a little leery since that can't be very common. Sent right boards but brackets for VW Touareg-but one call got paid return and overnight shipping of correct product. Stuff happens, but AutoEverything made it better fast-nice. Directions were clear and correct for my vehicle. Put on in 2.5 hours, including modifying VW underbody plastic panels. Don't usually write reviews but these went on as advertised and look great-also as advertised.
Reviewed by Cheri H (North Hollywood, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — May 04, 2017 10:19 AM
I received my Romik RB2 Running Boards quicker than I expected. They were easy to install. The black and chrome on them looks great with the black and chrome detailing on the 2017 Honda Ridgeline. One of the end black pieces was broken when I received the product. I called and received a new one within one week. I am very happy with their product and would recommend Romik to everyone.
- romik nerf bars & running boards
- bak bakbox 2 toolbox
- custom running boards
- monroe quick strut strut assembly
- jeep sunshade
- dodge truck running boards
- truck tailgate step
- silverado mud flaps
- 2010 4runner running boards
- chevy nerf bars
- black license plate frame
- improve gas mileage products
- wood grain kits for cars