Romik RAL Running Boards
- Get a Free Romik Tote Bag With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Ease your vehicle entry with sturdy, stylish Romik RAL Running Boards
- 2.5" double-walled extruded aluminum frame provides superior strength
- Bold, diamond-tread pattern adds extra grip and luxurious style
- Crafted with a custom-fit for your specific truck, van or SUV
- RAL running boards are crafted in multiple modern finishes
- Sold as a pair with all necessary mounting hardware
- Your Romik RAL Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Romik RAL Running Boards advance your vehicle’s function and fashion with one easy upgrade. Crafted from 2.5" double-walled extruded aluminum, high-quality RAL Series Running Boards are more than twice as thick as competing running boards and built for years of sturdy use.
Boosting more than your cab access, Romik RAL Series Steps make an exterior statement with the bold, diamond-tread pattern and attractive black trim. RAL Running Boards are custom-cut for an exact fit to your truck, van or SUV and come in multiple modern finishes to complete the look.
Sold as a pair, Romik RAL Running Boards include all the necessary hardware for mounting and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Romik RAL Running Boards Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russ E (Crosby, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Audi Q7 — Mar 14, 2017 8:31 AM
My wife found she needed the boards after we purchased the Q7. The 180 minute install is possible if you review all available videos and have some degree of experience working on vehicles. Helping my son who has modified every truck he's owned for the last 18 years, the first side took about 2 1/2 hours, but the second only about 1 1/4 hour. Went together with only minor cussing, and final product is solid and looks great. Chose the black boards with the Ink Blue exterior. Wife is happy.
Reviewed by MShel B (CHERRYVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X5 — Nov 15, 2016 5:54 AM
I bought a BMW X5 in March and soon realized that I needed running boards. My husband and son installed them. I didn't like them from the start. They are very low to the ground. I had to be super duper careful going over speed bumps as they would often scratch. Then one day the bolt on the front of one broke. I didn't replace it because I dislike them so much. I will go to BMW the next time to get something that works better on my vehicle.
Reviewed by Jimmie L (WESLEY CHAPEL, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Jun 21, 2016 5:56 AM
After reading some of the reviews I had some concerns so I called Autoanything. The customer service rep assured me that it was a simple bolt on set of running boards for our 2016 Honda Pilot. He was right. Other than cutting away a 1/4" X 1" piece of undercoating for one of the brackets, installation was a breeze. The running boards are very sturdy and give a really great look. Total time for installation was 1-1/2 hours from unpacking to finish.
- romik nerf bars & running boards
- smittybuilt step bars
- hella optilux 7 hid
- how easy is a throttle body spacer to install?
- pickup tailgate step
- power programmer for ford
- toyota step bars
- running boards for 2012 nissan frontier
- nissan xterra performance chip
- 2011 toyota tundra step bars
- are truck covers
- cheap dash covers
- home garage accessories