Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dane K (VIOLA, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 9:42 AM
I wanted boards that were solid to keep rocks, salt, etc. from hitting the rockers and doors on my new truck. I also wanted boards that matched the chrome bumpers and grille of my Laramie, without breaking the bank. The Raptors met all these requirements and the quick shipping and the 90 minute installation time were a bonus!
Reviewed by Angelo G (Stroudsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Sep 09, 2017 11:36 AM
Bring much better look to truck. Beware those with ex. cab ! If you step up on running board to enter truck you ass will hit the back door. I have to step up from ground then use right foot to push myself over in seat. Didn't have to do this W/O these !!! Would not have done it if I had known ..
Reviewed by robert g (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Aug 18, 2017 8:43 AM
these running boards are great! They were easy to install less than a hour and they look great recomend to others
Reviewed by Parkis K (BRISTOL, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2017 3:44 AM
I have a Ram Big Horn that came equipped with quite a bit of chrome on it from the factory. These running boards compliment the existing chrome, and look great on the truck. I think it looks better than the kind of running boards that leave a gap between the cab and the board (or bar).
Reviewed by Marc D (Sterling, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 11:35 AM
I was initially a little worried about ordering these after reading reviews about them arriving damaged. Mine arrived in perfect shape - no dents or any flaws. They were very easy to install - no drilling - just an easy bolt up process that didn't take me very long at all doing it by myself. I'm big 6'2" & 270 and they are very sturdy. They look fantastic on my black silverado. Overall very pleased with them.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- putco boss nerf bars
- lloyd protector floor mats
- motorcycle cover winter
- porsche car cover review
- ford truck running boards
- running boards dodge
- floor mats for dodge grand caravan
- 2012 sierra 2500hd go rhino nerf bars
- 2013 dodge ram running boards
- auto rain guards
- cargo carriers for suv
- seat cover for car