Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
145 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by peter s (Saint Joseph, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 17, 2017 9:34 PM
What a great looking running board. It was easy to install. About one hour. Install the brackets first. Shipping was fast. Great job.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- putco boss nerf bars
- lloyd protector floor mats
- motorcycle cover winter
- porsche car cover review
- ford truck running boards
- running boards dodge
- floor mats for dodge grand caravan
- 2012 sierra 2500hd go rhino nerf bars
- 2013 dodge ram running boards
- auto rain guards
- cargo carriers for suv
- seat cover for car