- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Run up style and utility with Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel
- Features a foot-friendly 7” wide stepping area
- Polished to a bright, high-shine finish
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic end caps also act as mudguards
- Slip-resistant step pads sport the Raptor logo
- Includes 2 running boards, pre-installed powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a hefty 400 lbs
- Your Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like the Boss, your truck was born to run. And, whether it's running the highways and byways of America or just running errands, you gotta keep up. Put some stainless steel in your step and take style on the run with a set of Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Raptor Series crafts your stainless steel running boards from strong, rust-resistant, T-304 stainless steel—the finest running board material known to man. Then, they polish ‘em to an eye-wincing gleam that is guaranteed to capture double takes. The ends are capped with impact-resistant ABS end caps that also pull double duty as mudguards. And finally, your Raptor running boards are topped with Raptor's signature slip-resistant step pads for the finest foothold.
When it comes to installation, leave the drill in the drawer. Your Raptor stainless steel side steps feature pre-installed mounting brackets that bolt right to existing factory frame holes in about an hour. And thanks to those powder coated steel brackets, these boards handle a hefty 400 lbs. Best yet, Raptor backs your Stainless Steel Running Boards with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Customer Reviews
193 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rocky d (Oroville, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 9:17 PM
The mounting hardware is very heavy duty. The front brackets are not quite as pictured or described. I ended up drilling a second bolt hole in the front bracket to match the picture, and make the mount function as it should. The metal of the steps feels a bit lite duty, but appears adequate to do the job.
Reviewed by michael s (BRADFORD, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2018 4:13 AM
These boards are nice looking and fit tight to rocker panel. However it took 5 running boards to receive two that weren't dented. Auto Anything was very good about sending me new ones but still an inconvenience. After two weeks of use, some of the polished "stainless steel" bolts holding the running boards to the brackets started to rust. I had the Laverne boards that look just like these on my last truck that were a little more expensive but better quality. Learned my lesson.
Reviewed by John P H (CLAY, KY) — Feb 08, 2018 1:13 PM
I ordered the Raptor Stainless Steel Running Boards. Upon arrival, the passenger side board was dented. I contact Auto Anything where I had ordered the Running Boards from, and in a few days received a replacement.
Reviewed by Lincoln C (ELGIN, AZ) — Feb 06, 2018 8:31 AM
At the age of 63 my hips are giving me alot of trouble getting in and out of my Dodge 2007 ram bighorn .I love the flat style running board because of wide firm footbed no fear of slipping as I felt might be an issue with oval style. I am very happy with this purchase