- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jon w (Salem, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 15, 2017 8:24 AM
As always, Autoanything shipped fast, and all arrived perfect. These bars are awesome. 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. Fit is perfect, super easy install.Took about 60 minutes. I am a big guy and these feel solid. Thanks again for the great product.
Reviewed by Dan E (Burlington, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 22, 2017 6:40 PM
The bars are awesome! Love the way they look! Install was easy and quick. There was one problem with one of the screws that holds the bar onto the bracket, it didn't line up with the hole so I had to leave it out.
Reviewed by JACK B (Browns Mills, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 10, 2017 4:40 AM
Bought Black Nerf Bars for my daughters 2016 Crew Cab Silverado as I had bought the Stainless for my 2014 Silverado. Just like the other one super easy to install but the first set were damaged, Dents on both bars in the same spot on both. Strange as no exterior damage found on the box. Auto Anything came through with sending me out a new set and made the claim against FedEx without any hassle. Looks good on the truck too.
Reviewed by Daryl B (Pasco, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2017 10:40 AM
Raptor 5" nerfs are very nice,very easy to install and look Very Nice. I installed the wheel to wheel on my 2015 Ram quad cab and I sure love the extra step to gain excess to the bed. The only problem I had was not in the nerf bars but the Shipping. The box had a hole in it the size of a basketball and the drivers side dar has a dent in it, sure glad it's on the bottom can't see it .I could not imagine how hard it would have been to send them back. All turned out OK Thanks
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- nerf bar reveiws
- air horn tanks
- cal-vu mirrors
- chevy side steps
- ford running boards
- all weather mats for subaru
- 2011 chevrolet silverado running boards
- 2012 gmc savana van running boards
- ram truck floor mats
- rubber mats for cars
- bicycle racks for trucks
- bull guard