- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Multi-Tool With Purchase - $20.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (STRAWBERRY POINT, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2017 4:50 AM
The bars came packaged well with everything needed. They are easy to install. Only issue I have is a revised bracket for the front drivers side is included as part of the kit due to body revision. This part when installed the need bars bearing surface is approx. 1/2" closer to the ground. This causes the step to sit off and not look quite right. I've been in touch with the manufacturer and they send me another bracket but was the same. They are looking into a fix for me. Great service!
Reviewed by allyn m (Alva, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 21, 2017 5:43 AM
Everything was great except that the instructions were inaccurate and confusing. I had to go on line to find the correct instructions for what I bought. They look good on the truck.
Reviewed by Joseph E M (Baldwin, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2017 5:36 AM
what a great purchase. never heard of wheel to wheel before. don't know why we don't see them on more trucks.other than needing better install pics, these were easy to install.second side easier for obvious reasons. practice. getting things out of the bed without dragging a zipper or a button on your paint make these great.
Reviewed by Perry H (BURLINGTON, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2017 7:57 AM
I looked at all kinds of steps for my new 2017 RAM, and in the end I decided I wanted the full length bars with the extra step for the bed. Looked at every truck I saw for a couple weeks and then decided on the Raptor Series 5" ovals. Very happy with the choice and they arrived 3 days after my order with AutoAnything. My wife and I installed them in about 2 hours. We are very happy with them and they add just enough "flash" to complement the chrome on the Big Horn!
Reviewed by Michael H (MARION, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2017 6:13 PM
I ordered Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf bars on a Friday around lunch time and at lunch time the next day they were on my doorstep. I didn't even pay for the next day delivery. The bars were super easy to install and took me about one hour a twenty minutes from start to finish. They also look super sharp on my 2014 Ram 2500. The only bad thing, which is not auto anything's fault, is the box had a foot sized hole in it,but, it did not damage anything and nothing was missing. A+++ product!!
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- nerf bar reveiws
- air horn tanks
- cal-vu mirrors
- chevy side steps
- ford running boards
- all weather mats for subaru
- 2011 chevrolet silverado running boards
- 2012 gmc savana van running boards
- ram truck floor mats
- rubber mats for cars
- bicycle racks for trucks
- bull guard