- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to big style and convenience with Raptor Series 5” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 5” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 5" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since you drive a truck or an SUV, you obviously agree with the old saying—bigger is better. And, it's not just for vehicles. It also holds true televisions, pizzas and paychecks. So, why would it be any different for oval nerf bars? Well, it's not, when you bolt on the bigger, better Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Crafted from 5" oval tubing, Raptor Series gives you a choice between premium T-304 stainless steel and budget-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side tubes boast a polished, eye-wincing luster. The mild steel side tubes are finished with a stylish, rust-fighting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door, which are just as wide as the bars for monster footing.
Installing Raptor oval side steps is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 5" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P H (CENTRAL VALLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2017 9:14 AM
I was researching steps,bars, Nerf bar ect for my new truck I was having built for me. I am truck accessory kinda of guy so searching for companies and searching for brands I know a lot about I came across Auto Anything and viewed there site .That's were I found the 5'' Raptor. After reading up on it on there page I called AA and spoke with a very nice man who was so helpful. He in turn gave me the contact number to the company that makes the bar. I called them and again the man was so helpful
Reviewed by Larry F (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 09, 2017 5:17 AM
Fantastic product. All hardware included, wiith extras. 25 minute install. Look great and they are strong. Great price!
Reviewed by John B (Poland, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jun 02, 2017 1:59 AM
had to go on raptor site to get the correct instructions, after that they went on easily and look great.
Reviewed by jon w (Salem, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 15, 2017 8:24 AM
As always, Autoanything shipped fast, and all arrived perfect. These bars are awesome. 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. Fit is perfect, super easy install.Took about 60 minutes. I am a big guy and these feel solid. Thanks again for the great product.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- nerf bar reveiws
- air horn tanks
- cal-vu mirrors
- chevy side steps
- ford running boards
- all weather mats for subaru
- 2011 chevrolet silverado running boards
- 2012 gmc savana van running boards
- ram truck floor mats
- rubber mats for cars
- bicycle racks for trucks
- bull guard