- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
290 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sue A (ALVARADO, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2017 5:16 AM
Customer service at Auto Anything was excellent. Received my Nerf Bars on time and love them. I am 73, so having these really make a difference in my ability to get in my truck.
Reviewed by Joshua K (BREMERTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2017 4:59 AM
The nerf bars were exactly what I was looking for and arrived sooner than the anticipated delivery date. Installation was a breeze, took about an hour or so with two people working at it. Look and work great on my 2017 Dodge Ram 1500.
Reviewed by john M (ATHENS, GA) — Jun 06, 2017 2:22 PM
Installation was a little confusing as far as which holes in frame to use, thought I was getting 3 support brackets as in the picture. However the bars look great and seems sturdy. very pleased, thanks
Reviewed by Robert H (Kunkletown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2017 11:39 AM
Purchased tho black set. Looks great with the Silver paint. Would recommend their purchase.
Reviewed by Richard W (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 30, 2017 9:02 PM
Well made and seemingly very sturdy. Installed them just before a 1200 mi trip and the did the job. Installation was not difficult, but the brackets supplied did not match up with the wrong insructions. A phone call to the manufacturer Raptor got the instructions straightened out, and a set of the correct brackets were sent. Raptor demonstrated their excellent customer service for which I applaud them. All's well that ends well and I am very satisfied.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino nerf bars dominator ii
- power slot cryo rotor reviews
- wheelskins leather steering wheel covers
- toyota side steps
- chevy dash mats
- pickup tailgate step
- nerf bars for a 2011 jeep liberty
- running boards for chevy silverado 1500
- floor mats for gmc yukon xl
- hitches for cars
- leather seat covers for trucks
- suv roof storage