- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly mild steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
298 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William B (Ashford, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 06, 2017 2:48 AM
Overall, the bars are great and look good. Installation instructions could have been more detailed. Definitely need to just hand-screw the bolts from carrier-to-undercarriage about half-way; then attach the bars. The bars are just a slight-bit non-parallel to the body - but that is the OCD in me. I'm very pleased with the product.
Reviewed by LEONARD C (WHITESTONE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 29, 2017 4:58 AM
Very sturdy product,Installation was easy. It took me 90 minutes to install, on my driveway , with hand tools. Dealer wanted 3 hrs labor on a lift with air tools, what a joke. Highly recommend .
Reviewed by Richard S (CLEVELAND, NC) — Aug 27, 2017 7:58 AM
a little to early to tell ref product quality and lasting power. however, they sure look good on the truck.
Reviewed by timothy k (superior, WI) — Aug 15, 2017 2:33 AM
Only saw rocker panel mount kit when ordered. It makes for super easy mounting but very flimsy feel. Plus the rear mount on bothsides rattle. Sorry but woundnt recommend.7
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino nerf bars dominator ii
- power slot cryo rotor reviews
- wheelskins leather steering wheel covers
- toyota side steps
- chevy dash mats
- pickup tailgate step
- nerf bars for a 2011 jeep liberty
- running boards for chevy silverado 1500
- floor mats for gmc yukon xl
- hitches for cars
- leather seat covers for trucks
- suv roof storage