- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with Raptor Series 4” Magnum Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Cab-length bars provide step points for both front and rear doors (if equipped) Built from your choice of 4” oval stainless or mild steel
- Stainless models feature welded steel end caps and a polished mirror finish
- Mild steel models feature high-impact ABS end caps and a black E-Coat finish
- 4" wide, low-profile step pads are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic and sport the Raptor logo
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to factory mounting points in less than an hour (most models)
- Designed to shoulder up to a whopping 500 lbs
- Includes 2 oval nerf bars, powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware
- Black carbon steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a quick look around at the highway herd and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to nerf bars—they're all round. So, when it's time to step up your truck or SUV's style, you can join the round clowns, or you can declare that round is for squares and bolt on the Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars.
Raptor Series crafts your 4" oval nerf bars from your choice of premium T-304 stainless steel or wallet-friendly carbon steel. Stainless Magnum side steps feature a polished, mirror-like luster. The mild steel side steps are finished with a stylish, rust-busting black E-Coat. And, both models are topped with Raptor's signature low-profile step pads under each door. Plus, the pads are just as wide as the bars for the surest footing.
Installing Raptor oval Magnum step bars is easy—they simply bolt to existing factory frame holes in about an hour with no drilling. And to make it easier, Raptor includes powder coated brackets and all mounting hardware. And thanks to the steel brackets, your oval tube steps handle up to 500 lbs. Even better, Raptor backs your black steps with a 10-year warranty and your stainless models with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" Magnum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
312 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 06, 2018 10:50 AM
Great product,and Autoanything got it fast.But you don't expect to have to buy washers and lock washers to finish it. Come on guys, how much are washers? Through a couple extra in there.
Reviewed by Ronnie L (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2018 9:11 PM
the mounting bracket are flimsy and allows a lot movement The brackets are made from 3/16 " plate. It should be 1/4" to eliminate wobble and movement The look good but that`s about it
Reviewed by Patrick C (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 29, 2017 5:36 AM
These step bars look really good on my Super White Tacoma. The quality looks to be top notch. Only problem was the step bar didn't line up with the rear bracket on the drivers side. I left all the bolts loose during installation and had to force the bar towards the truck to get the bolts in. The passanger side was a breeze. Over all I'm very happy with my purchase. Shipping was extremely fast.