Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
318 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul L (Parrish, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 16, 2017 3:18 AM
The Raptor 4"oval nerf bars are a step above other brands, the product was packaged properly,they were in excellent condition, all parts included,easy to follow instructions, and fit well. very sturdy on my new 1500 ram quad cab.
Reviewed by Nick B (ALIQUIPPA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2017 5:45 AM
Sturdy construction, they don't budge when you step on them. They attach to the frame (where body mounts) and inner rockers. Directions are ok, they don't always show all the hardware that you are supposed to use. Do yourself a favor and put all bolts and washers together before you start.
Reviewed by Tracy S (PERRY, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2017 6:23 AM
Excellent value to quality ratio. They seem to be well built, have an easy and reliable mounting method (even fit a 2017 Duramax 2500HD with stupid Chevy DEF tank). Very nice looking bars as well. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Robert D (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2017 6:10 AM
Installation instructions were wrong and need to be updated. I called for tech help and they knew exactly what I needed to know. From there on installation was easy. Product quality is good and looks good on my truck.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- gabriel hijacker air shocks reviews
- go rhino 5" oval nerf bars
- in channel rain gaurds
- jeep running boards
- power chips for ford trucks
- dodge running boards
- rubber floor mats for ford edge
- running boards ford f150
- tacoma step bar
- window rain guards for cars
- car mats custom
- cheap truck tool boxes