Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up your factory style with Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom designed to fit your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Fully welded end caps and 30° bends complete the OEM style
- Choose from black E-Coated mild steel or high-polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 4" wide step area delivers sure footing for you and your passengers
- Shoulders up to a 500 lb weight rating
- Bolts to factory mounting points for an easy no-drill installation (varies by vehicle)
- Black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hawking dealership upsell accessories, the salesman can upon you like a bird of prey. But luckily, you're able to outwit that bird-brained nitwit and scoop up your custom accessories elsewhere-for a lot less. So, wrap your talons around the Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars and get the factory look without the dealership price.
To mimic the OEM style, Raptor 4" oval nerf bars are fitted with fully welded end caps-not cheap plastic like most aftermarket steps. But what really brings home the off-the-lot look are the 30° bends at each end. Plus, the 500 lb weight rating and 4" wide step area give you and your passengers the firm footing you expect from OEM-quality parts. And to match the factory look, you choose from a black or high-polished finish.
To go along with the factory style, your Raptor 4 inch nerf bars also boast a factory fit that makes for an easy installation. Mounting right to your vehicle's existing frame holes, these 4" nerf bars go on without any drilling or cutting. Even better, they're built to outlast the factory warranty. That's right, black mild steel models are backed by a 10-year warranty, and polished stainless steel models feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series 4" OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
361 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (Lahaina, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jul 17, 2017 8:59 PM
Great looking chrome and heavy duty rubber of good quality. Easy to install and add class to the vehicle as well.
Reviewed by John D. C (REX, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 14, 2017 5:46 AM
Several persons have complimented me on the good looks of my Nerf Bars. They want to know where I got them. Now, looking to purchase a wind & bug shield. And bed cover. Can't decide which style.
Reviewed by stephen M (CANTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 12:45 PM
As always, a great experience and better yet a great price with Autoanything.
Reviewed by Darby W (STAFFORD, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 08, 2017 2:00 PM
Great product. Easy install, probably took about an hour to install. Instructions were very good. Look great on the truck. Makes a huge difference for getting in and out of the truck. Would definitely buy again. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Carlyn A (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 08, 2017 1:06 PM
Our nerf bars look so great, very pleased. I am 84 years old installed them myself with my 82yr old wife reading instruction, we enjoyed the challenge will be using your company again soon.
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- gabriel hijacker air shocks reviews
- go rhino 5" oval nerf bars
- in channel rain gaurds
- jeep running boards
- power chips for ford trucks
- dodge running boards
- rubber floor mats for ford edge
- running boards ford f150
- tacoma step bar
- window rain guards for cars
- car mats custom
- cheap truck tool boxes