- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with ProZ Premium Running Boards
- Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your truck or SUV
- Extruded aluminum construction with a non-slip, rubber step surface
- Finished with a durable stainless steel trim for OE good looks
- Available in a black and polished finish to match or accent your exterior
- Includes custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your ProZ Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Upgrading your trim package at the dealership can take your bottom line from reasonable to ridiculous. Skip the overpriced add-ons and advance your exterior with ProZ Premium Running Boards. Crafted from strong, lightweight extruded aluminum with sleek stainless steel trim, ProZ Step Boards deliver the same stylish appearance as their OE counterparts.
Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your specific truck or SUV, these Pro Z Premium Running Boards feature a non-slip, rubber surface along the entire length for sure-footed stepping in and out of both seating rows.
Pro Z Running Boards are available in a black and polished finish and include custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles). Your ProZ Running Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny G J (SUMMERFIELD, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Sienna — Saturday at 3:56 AM
Good product, good service. I would purchase again from these people. Danny
Reviewed by Daryl L (Shakopee, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jul 16, 2017 8:20 PM
Directions were clear, parts were all there, but the fittings on my Frontier were too short to handle the lock nuts. My fingers were killing me just trying to start threading the nuts. I hope enough threads were covered by the nuts to hold firmly. Also the directions say max weight of 200 lbs. Auto Anything told me 300lb limit. Let's just say I won't be jumping on them. But overall they look great and I'm happy.
Reviewed by Charles J (HUNTSVILLE, AL) — Jul 13, 2017 9:47 PM
I was looking for a sleek design with a chrome or stainless steel edge, and these were perfect. The ease of installation make them a major advantage over the Toyota running boards which require some drilling. The only issue which was minor is that the instructions did not clarify that the rear bracket bolt on both sides doesn't have to go all the way flush to the support plate. At least this was the case with my 2011 Highlander. The install was done by myself alone and took about an hour.
- proz nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino dominator 11 nerf bars
- 07 subaru forester custom guages
- battery charger in cigarette lighter
- dodge running boards
- honda running boards
- lexus mats
- f150 running boards
- bed liner for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2005 dakota 4" quad nerf bars
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories
- cheap dashboard covers