ProZ Premium Running Boards
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up in style with ProZ Premium Running Boards
- Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your truck or SUV
- Extruded aluminum construction with a non-slip, rubber step surface
- Finished with a durable stainless steel trim for OE good looks
- Available in a black and polished finish to match or accent your exterior
- Includes custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your ProZ Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Upgrading your trim package at the dealership can take your bottom line from reasonable to ridiculous. Skip the overpriced add-ons and advance your exterior with ProZ Premium Running Boards. Crafted from strong, lightweight extruded aluminum with sleek stainless steel trim, ProZ Step Boards deliver the same stylish appearance as their OE counterparts.
Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your specific truck or SUV, these Pro Z Premium Running Boards feature a non-slip, rubber surface along the entire length for sure-footed stepping in and out of both seating rows.
Pro Z Running Boards are available in a black and polished finish and include custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles). Your ProZ Running Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by bruce v (Live Oak, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — Mar 15, 2017 4:39 AM
Only the first 3 holes could not fit the screws brackets ( needed to bend its cause double body layer ) after installed it looks fantastic and steady. The best I ever seen, Thanks ProZ 110% Note: please look into this little problem.
Reviewed by Raymond A (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — Mar 09, 2017 6:19 AM
Looks good,matches good with the vehicle however the instructions sheets are not very detailed. The 2 front mounting bolts do not slide in the 2 holes on the vehicle lower frame because this section of the frame was double plated, the middle holes and rear holes are single plated therefore the bolts slide in easily.
Reviewed by Brent C (Hanover, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 26, 2017 5:35 AM
We're a little difficult to install because of the factory ground effects on the sides. But well worth it. They look Great, and my wife loves them. Very well built, and a Great price.
Reviewed by Parker S (MATTHEWS, NC) — Feb 14, 2017 5:24 PM
These running boards fit perfectly on my 2017 Honda Pilot. As an added bonus, they came with mounting brackets for the front, middle, and rear mounting points. I was only expecting the front and rear brackets. Kudos to ProZ.
- proz nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino dominator 11 nerf bars
- 07 subaru forester custom guages
- battery charger in cigarette lighter
- dodge running boards
- honda running boards
- lexus mats
- f150 running boards
- bed liner for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2005 dakota 4" quad nerf bars
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories
- cheap dashboard covers