- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with ProZ Premium Running Boards
- Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your truck or SUV
- Extruded aluminum construction with a non-slip, rubber step surface
- Finished with a durable stainless steel trim for OE good looks
- Available in a black and polished finish to match or accent your exterior
- Includes custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Your ProZ Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Upgrading your trim package at the dealership can take your bottom line from reasonable to ridiculous. Skip the overpriced add-ons and advance your exterior with ProZ Premium Running Boards. Crafted from strong, lightweight extruded aluminum with sleek stainless steel trim, ProZ Step Boards deliver the same stylish appearance as their OE counterparts.
Custom-made to run wheel-to-wheel on your specific truck or SUV, these Pro Z Premium Running Boards feature a non-slip, rubber surface along the entire length for sure-footed stepping in and out of both seating rows.
Pro Z Running Boards are available in a black and polished finish and include custom mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation (most vehicles). Your ProZ Running Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Sep 16, 2017 3:33 AM
Took a while to get center bracket installed. Self tapping screws would not hold any weight. Had to tack both sides to support any weight. 2017 Ford Explorer.
Reviewed by Carole B (BOULDER, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 04, 2017 10:19 AM
These boards finish the look on our Four Runner. I'm short and had a hard time getting in this high vehicle. I feel safe and comfortable climbing on the ProZ running boards. They fit flush to the vehicle so I won't catch a foot in any opening. I highly recommend them!
Reviewed by Ruel L (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Aug 31, 2017 8:26 PM
Enhanced the look of our pilot. It does not protect from door dings. Also, we had to file aft bracket bolt hole to fit on our2016 pilot. Overall we're happy with our purchase
Reviewed by Darci S (Klemme, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Traverse — Aug 30, 2017 4:40 PM
Very appealing look to the Traverse!! Installation was a pain with no hoist but we got them on. Love the look!!!
- proz nerf bars & running boards
- go rhino dominator 11 nerf bars
- 07 subaru forester custom guages
- battery charger in cigarette lighter
- dodge running boards
- honda running boards
- lexus mats
- f150 running boards
- bed liner for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2005 dakota 4" quad nerf bars
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories
- cheap dashboard covers