- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- These ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars set the standard in stepping style and security
- Made for a custom-fit to your make and model
- Constructed from T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Secure polyethylene step pads add non-slip grip
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Custom mounting brackets are included
- Your ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
One of the advantages to driving a truck or SUV is sitting high in your full-sized ride. Don’t let getting in and out ruin your idea of a good time by investing in a functional and fashionable set of ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars. Crafted to mount perfectly onto your specific make and model, these 3 inch nerf bars are ideal for adding an easy way to step-up in style.
These premium 3” nerf bars are constructed in your choice of T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and feature secure polyethylene step pads for a non-slip stepping surface. Upgrading your ride is easy thanks to simple bolt-on installation that doesn’t require cutting or drilling.
Your ProZ 3 inch premium nerf bars include custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ 3" Premium Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David W (CHARLESTON, TN) — Jan 03, 2018 10:17 AM
After figuring out the instructions, the installation was simple. Drivers side went much quicker than passenger side. Happy with the bars.
Reviewed by Willard B (Sterling, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Dec 31, 2017 2:32 PM
I was very happy with the fast shipping and ease of installation of my nerf bars. They look great on an older truck that I got for my son. He loves the looks of them and makes it easier to get up in his truck. Thanks autoanything??
Reviewed by John T (FAIR OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Dec 24, 2017 2:45 PM
After reviewing the directions several times , the nerf step bars were mounted successfully the first time. Some washers were missing but I had most of them in my various stock. They hug the truck and do not add too much width to my truck