ProZ 3" Premium Round Nerf Bars
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- These ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars set the standard in stepping style and security
- Made for a custom-fit to your make and model
- Constructed from T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Secure polyethylene step pads add non-slip grip
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Custom mounting brackets are included
- Your ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
One of the advantages to driving a truck or SUV is sitting high in your full-sized ride. Don’t let getting in and out ruin your idea of a good time by investing in a functional and fashionable set of ProZ 3” Premium Round Nerf Bars. Crafted to mount perfectly onto your specific make and model, these 3 inch nerf bars are ideal for adding an easy way to step-up in style.
These premium 3” nerf bars are constructed in your choice of T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and feature secure polyethylene step pads for a non-slip stepping surface. Upgrading your ride is easy thanks to simple bolt-on installation that doesn’t require cutting or drilling.
Your ProZ 3 inch premium nerf bars include custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ 3" Premium Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (Nampa, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Mar 13, 2017 3:44 PM
I had westin 3 inch chrome bars on before and were rusting out. Decided to try these because they have 3 brackets like the westins. Well the westin brackets were a lot sturdier. Did not like the middle bracket as a pain to put on with 2 pieces. Overall not bad but more give when I put my full weight on them. Im 240 pounds. Still good for the money...
Reviewed by Emanuel N (Rock Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 11, 2017 9:49 AM
Instructions were a bit iffy at times, but in the end it all made sense and worked out well. I love the look and they make a huge difference.