- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s step-up and style with a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware included
- Your NFab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Don’t let a joyride in the lifted, off-road-ready truck or highway-bound SUV of your dreams be diminished. Install a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig meets you halfway.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your NFab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe H (RUSSELLVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Yaris — Thursday at 5:41 AM
This is my second set, I have a set on my 2011 Tundra and I bought a set for my 2017 Tundra. They came well packaged and went on quickly and with perfect fit.
Reviewed by Mark G (Lebanon, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Suburban — Thursday at 5:27 AM
I really like these nerf steps. They are not difficult to install and I think look great. They do not bolt straight in and I had to drill some holes but still not bad at all. I would recommend them.
Reviewed by Gina B (Eagle Point, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Wednesday at 8:20 PM
I love my new nurf bars from auto anything!! They look fantastucally perfect on my 2017 Toyota 4 runner!! Glossy black was the right choice!!
Reviewed by Dave T (MANHEIM, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Suburban — Wednesday at 7:37 AM
I love them. I like that they are close to the body of the truck and dont hang down. They look great. I would get them again and recomend them to every body. I also love that they are attached by 3 points to instead of 2.they are awesome thank you.
Reviewed by Brian B (Tyngsboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 18, 2017 10:22 AM
I've wanted these steps since the day I bought my truck 5 years ago. I love their look/functionality on lifted trucks. I read tons of forums/reviews, and I will echo the same as others. They were very easy to install, relatively strong, and look awesome from far away. I will say that the finish wasn't perfect (showing drips, chipped powder coating, and weld splatters). Also, the end of the tube closest to the front of the truck is open, allowing road debris to collect. I hope they last!
- n-fab nerf bars & running boards
- retrax retraxpro mx tonneau cover
- rubicon express skid plates
- amp running boards
- toyota bull bar
- toyota nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- truck tents ford f150
- 2011 tundra nerf bars
- chevy traverse running boards
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- steering wheel covers leather