- Rebates: $40 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s step-up and style with a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware included
- Your NFab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Don’t let a joyride in the lifted, off-road-ready truck or highway-bound SUV of your dreams be diminished. Install a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig meets you halfway.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your NFab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary T (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 15, 2017 5:23 PM
Bolt in directly into body bolt pattern No Drilling, Fit close to body for "Factory Fit" look, I would give product 5 stars but product review willnot add more than one star, Auto Anything website is a 1/2 of 1 star for ease of navigation.
Reviewed by Joseph A (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-450/550 — Apr 11, 2017 11:33 AM
This is a great nerf bar. Looks great and was an easy install. It is best to have two to do the install as the bar is quite long and wants to dip down on one end. Took about 45 min to do the complete job.
Reviewed by Steven M (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2017 8:14 PM
Awesome steps! Fit and finish are great, and the wheel to wheel length w/bed access look extremely tight! Woukd highly recommend and I am a repeat N-Fab customer.
Reviewed by Paula P (Brunswick, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 24, 2017 8:45 AM
Great quality and beautiful finish (gloss black). Installed within 30 minutes. Tucked under the truck just as I hoped. Very pleased.
- n-fab nerf bars & running boards
- retrax retraxpro mx tonneau cover
- rubicon express skid plates
- amp running boards
- toyota bull bar
- toyota nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- truck tents ford f150
- 2011 tundra nerf bars
- chevy traverse running boards
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- steering wheel covers leather