- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s step-up and style with a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware included
- Your NFab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Don’t let a joyride in the lifted, off-road-ready truck or highway-bound SUV of your dreams be diminished. Install a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig meets you halfway.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your NFab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt D (Eudora, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 14, 2017 9:01 PM
Good bars and good quality. Shipping was messed up but NFAB finally got it taken care of.
Reviewed by Romnick S (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2017 9:11 PM
Was gonna go with the powerstep but the nfab was in my budget. Perfect fit! Durable! And just love the look.
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 23, 2017 10:08 AM
Installed in 20 minutes. Great value. Construction and appearance look good. Shipping was fast but came slightly scratched. It looks like they tried to package it correctly but i would suggest expandable foam.
- n-fab nerf bars & running boards
- retrax retraxpro mx tonneau cover
- rubicon express skid plates
- amp running boards
- toyota bull bar
- toyota nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- truck tents ford f150
- 2011 tundra nerf bars
- chevy traverse running boards
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- steering wheel covers leather