- Rebates: $40 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s step-up and style with a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps
- Available in cab-length, bed-access and wheel-to-wheel custom configurations with a step for each door
- All-welded and non-modular steel bars are tested at an impressive 465 lbs. with a 0.084” wall
- High-gloss black or textured matte-black powder coat applied to a zinc base coating on steel, or a polished stainless steel (wheel-to-wheel only)
- Perfect for SUVs, flatbed trucks, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts
- All installation hardware included
- Your NFab Truck Nerf Steps have a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Don’t let a joyride in the lifted, off-road-ready truck or highway-bound SUV of your dreams be diminished. Install a set of N-Fab Nerf Steps today and enjoy the comfort and ease that comes when your rig meets you halfway.
Durably manufactured from non-modular, all-welded steel tubing with a 0.084” wall, these quality steps come in the length and configuration you desire – ideal for just about any SUVs, flatbed pickups, trucks with campers, as well as those with utility beds or side exhausts. They’re also weight-tested at 465 lbs., so you know they can hang tough for the long haul.
Completed with a zinc base coating, followed by either a high-gloss black or textured matte-black finish for optimum corrosion-resistance, your NFab Nerf Steps carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. A polished stainless steel version (wheel-to-wheel sizes only) is available with a Lifetime warranty on both finish and workmanship.
N-Fab Nerf Steps Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill T (WATERTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 10:24 AM
Very easy install for my 2017 Chevy, 12 bolts total, took only 40 minutes. Want to give my kids an easier entry and exit form truck, which it does and I really like the appearance. Very happy with the purchase and the price from AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Atul B (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 14, 2017 5:49 AM
Purchased the N-Fab nerf bars to replace my stock running boards on a 2015 4Runner SR5 Premium. The install is straight forward - wrench install in three different places for each side. I live in central Texas and I'm not exposed to inclement weather, but I've read the coating can rust or begin to come off based on where you live - just something to keep in mind.
Reviewed by C STEVEN S (ELLENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 09, 2017 12:49 PM
First ones came damaged but second ones were perfect. These were so easy to install, less then 30 minutes. Best thing, they look great and are very functional especially for my lady to enter the cab. You won't go wrong with these for sure
Reviewed by Bucky H (Stuart, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Nov 09, 2017 1:36 AM
Great bars, well packaged for shipping, Eay to install for factory replacement upgrade
- n-fab nerf bars & running boards
- retrax retraxpro mx tonneau cover
- rubicon express skid plates
- amp running boards
- toyota bull bar
- toyota nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- truck tents ford f150
- 2011 tundra nerf bars
- chevy traverse running boards
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- steering wheel covers leather