- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your cab access with a sleek set of Luverne Side Entry Step Running Boards
- Seriously wide 7" board with durable, black plastic step pads & end caps
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make, model truck or SUV
- Crafted from high-polished stainless steel for style and strength
- Bed sections are available for wheel-to-wheel coverage on select models
- Includes steel mounting brackets for no-drill installation (most vehicles)
- Side Entry Steps are proudly made in the USA
- Your Luverne Side Entry Step Running Boards carry a Lifetime Warranty
Luverne Side Entry Step Running Boards enhance your ride’s exterior in a big way. Boasting a massively wide 7” stepping surface, these extreme running boards upgrade your vehicle access while providing distinct, sleek styling.
Custom-designed to follow the contours of your specific truck or SUV, Luverne Side Entry Steps deliver a sleek OE-like appearance with durable, black plastic step pads and rounded end caps. Luverne 7" Running Boards are crafted from high-polished stainless steel to ensure long-lasting toughness. Additional bed sections are also available to provide wheel-to-wheel coverage on select models.
Luverne Wide Step Running Boards come complete with heavy-duty steel mounting brackets and are easily installed with no drilling necessary on most vehicles. Your Luverne Stainless Steel Side Entry Steps are proudly made in the USA and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Luverne Side Entry Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (Scott Depot, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2017 6:46 AM
These running boards were what I was looking for to give me entry into the truck and the ability to get to the tool box in the bed as well as my fifth wheel hitch using the back running boards
Reviewed by Mark D (PILLESGROVE, NJ) — Jun 21, 2017 8:21 AM
Bought these for a Fathers Day gift. Extremely pleased. Installation was simple and everything fit to factory conditions on the vehicle. The rear sidestep was not as easy to install as the side running boards nor did they fit as well. The side running boards installed and for like factory.
Reviewed by Bruce B (Brighton, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2017 9:44 PM
If you have been looking at side steps, side tubes or running boards, most likely you are experiencing the same uncertainty that I did while I was looking for the perfect choice. I dislike buying things twice, and I am extremely picky when it comes to my vehicles. My brand new '17 Silverado 4X4 was the vehicle that I was looking to add this accessory. The Luverne stainless step was perfect!! Easy to install and they look like GM should have already had them on the truck from the factory.