- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your vehicle access to the next level with Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards
- The appearance of a nerf bar with the stepping area of a running board
- Enhances the function and style of your truck, Jeep, van or SUV
- Extra-wide 6.5" board with a 5" rubber step pad for superior footing
- Stainless steel construction & extruded aluminum core for durable strength
- Adjustable brackets allow you to move the step in/out or forward/backward
- Nerf Boards come in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel options for most vehicles
- Easily install with vehicle-specific steel brackets & pre-installed fasteners
- MegaStep Nerf Boards are proudly made in the USA
- Your Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards give your full-sized ride a massive boost when it comes to looks and utility. Combining the rugged appearance of a nerf bar with a running board’s wide stepping surface, these inventive nerf boards are the ideal way to upgrade your truck, Jeep, van or SUV.
The Luverne Mega Step offers 6.5” of stepping surface area topped with a 5" rubber step pad that makes for some seriously secure footing. And thanks to tough stainless steel construction and an extruded aluminum core, Luverne MegaStep Nerf Steps are guaranteed to deliver years of durable use.
Adjustable brackets allow you to move each MegaStep in and out, or forward and backward, to achieve the perfect custom stepping set-up. Luverne Mega Steps come in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel options for most vehicles and install easily with vehicle-specific steel brackets and pre-installed fasteners. Your Luverne Nerf Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don D (Lake Milton, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jun 03, 2017 10:03 AM
Very nice product. Only wish it had coverage of the open area between the step and the body of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Spencer B (Kaufman, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 21, 2017 7:35 AM
The boards fit my 2016 4x4 duramax perfectly without dropping the def tank or drilling any holes, unlime most competitors. The instructions are vauge and require a lot of back and fourth review but i was able to complete the install in about 3 hours. What a great looking improvement to an already great looking truck.
Reviewed by ROBERT F (Bastrop, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Canyon — Nov 17, 2016 5:30 AM
Needed assist steps because my wife was beginning to have trouble climbing into our truck, chose these rails because the rubber is bonded to the metal. Well constructed, but pricey. Clear instructions, took me about two hours to install. Recommend you attach the steps to LOOSELY installed mounting brackets so insure the brackets are not canted, then tighten the brackets.
Reviewed by Dale M (BROOMFIELD, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 06, 2016 6:10 AM
I love the megastep. I looked at a lot of steps before I bought this to me this was the best looking. Its big enough for my size 13 steel toe boots to get a good purchase on. Install was straight forward instructions were good took me about 4-5 hours using mostly one arm because of the recent surgery on my shoulder. Being SS it shouldn't rust.
- luverne nerf bars & running boards
- carr super hoop step
- ebc brake pad review green stuff
- flowmaster exhaust super 44
- dodge truck running boards
- bmw car seat covers
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards nissan pathfinder
- 2001 dodge ram nerf bars
- 4runner racks
- box covers for pickups
- truck bed camping tent
- roof rack suv