- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your vehicle access to the next level with Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards
- The appearance of a nerf bar with the stepping area of a running board
- Enhances the function and style of your truck, Jeep, van or SUV
- Extra-wide 6.5" board with a 5" rubber step pad for superior footing
- Stainless steel construction & extruded aluminum core for durable strength
- Adjustable brackets allow you to move the step in/out or forward/backward
- Nerf Boards come in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel options for most vehicles
- Easily install with vehicle-specific steel brackets & pre-installed fasteners
- MegaStep Nerf Boards are proudly made in the USA
- Your Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards give your full-sized ride a massive boost when it comes to looks and utility. Combining the rugged appearance of a nerf bar with a running board’s wide stepping surface, these inventive nerf boards are the ideal way to upgrade your truck, Jeep, van or SUV.
The Luverne Mega Step offers 6.5” of stepping surface area topped with a 5" rubber step pad that makes for some seriously secure footing. And thanks to tough stainless steel construction and an extruded aluminum core, Luverne MegaStep Nerf Steps are guaranteed to deliver years of durable use.
Adjustable brackets allow you to move each MegaStep in and out, or forward and backward, to achieve the perfect custom stepping set-up. Luverne Mega Steps come in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel options for most vehicles and install easily with vehicle-specific steel brackets and pre-installed fasteners. Your Luverne Nerf Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by sunset c (Jackson, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2017 3:20 PM
WOW. These Nerf Boards are awsome! Good looking, sturdy and has the wide step that looks good on my Dodge Ram. I have owned a lot of trucks in my 68 years and have many running boards/nert boards on all of them. This is one of my favorites. As far as the installation, I had my mechanic install them which took about 1.5 hours (at least thats what he billed me). They look better on this truck than the one that came on my 2015 Ram Longhorn.
Reviewed by Cynthia S (Spring Hill, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Nov 23, 2017 6:02 AM
We did a lot of research on running boards and nurf bars. We fell in love with the Luverne MegaStep Nerf Boards. Both the Luverne customer service and Auto Anything representative were very helpful in product description, installation questions, product quality and most of all how it would fit our new GMC 2017 Canyon truck. Installation took about 1 hour & good instructions paper & video. This is our 2nd time buying from Auto Anything and we are very satisfied with them product and price wise.
Reviewed by Don D (Lake Milton, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jun 03, 2017 10:03 AM
Very nice product. Only wish it had coverage of the open area between the step and the body of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Spencer B (Kaufman, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 21, 2017 7:35 AM
The boards fit my 2016 4x4 duramax perfectly without dropping the def tank or drilling any holes, unlime most competitors. The instructions are vauge and require a lot of back and fourth review but i was able to complete the install in about 3 hours. What a great looking improvement to an already great looking truck.