- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Grip Step Running Boards enable you to step up with sure-footed style
- Made of 5052-H32 aluminum for optimum strength, each step measures 7”L x 2.5”W
- Boot-scraping, rugged design adds traction and safety in any conditions
- Step Boards come in several variations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short)
- Equipped with vehicle-specific steel brackets for easy installation—some assembly required
- Includes textured black plastic end-caps for a finished look
- Step Running Boards feature a durable black powder coat
- Complete your package with the optional Luverne Grip Step Rear Step
- Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are covered by a 1-year warranty
Skip that awkward entry and exit scene once you install a set of Luverne Grip Step Running Boards. Whether you’re working with a 3” lift or an oversized work rig, these top-of-the-line Luverne Grip Steps provide a strong, rugged boot-scraping surface.
Available in multiple configurations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short). No matter what Luverne Grip Step you choose is the perfect complement to your tough truck’s already impressive exterior. Factory-made from 5052-H32 aluminum, your full-sized running boards require some assembly, but once you’ve got them mounted, that’s where they’ll stay thanks to vehicle-specific steel brackets.
Everything—from the brackets to the stainless steel fasteners and plastic end-caps—comes in a sleek, black powder coat finish to add a bit of flair to your utilitarian makeover. Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards carry a 1-year warranty.
Luverne Grip Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth W (ROCHESTER, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2017 9:41 AM
The first thing you'll notice is the thickness of the powder-coated body (actually frame) brackets: They look and feel like the steel of the truck's own frame. The boards themselves have an aggressive open tread design for maximum traction, no matter what's on your boots. Consider the wheel-to-wheel (W2W) length boards--They give you sure-footed access to the front of the bed and rear window area. Now that she can actually climb aboard, my wife says she likes the truck after all.
Reviewed by Craig C (Shohola, PA) — Feb 28, 2017 6:45 AM
Well laid out running boards with a simple install procedure. Picked aluminum for corrosion resistance for Northeast winters. I would have preferred the spacer plates and fasteners to be stainless steel but everything is stout and should hold up fine. Looks great on the Tundra and my wife loves the reduced step up height. Fast shipping and a great price from the website.
Reviewed by Robert D (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Feb 02, 2017 8:13 AM
Wow!! American made in South Dakota. Steel, very high quality as you would expect, they are solid and sturdy. Really like the no slip traction of these bars. Because they are black, the result is a understated look which I really like since my truck is white. I bought the wheel to wheel version which has proven to be very helpful in getting into the forward section of the bed. As stated black gives the truck a sharp appearance! Auto Anything rep -- John was very helpful with dimensions.
- luverne nerf bars & running boards
- magnaflow y pipe converter for jeep
- premium wiper blades
- truck aluminum running boards
- rubber chevy floor mats
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- nissan armada running boards
- 2013 lexus rx350 floor mats
- toyota fj cruiser nerf bars
- rubber truck and auto floormats
- truck molded mud guards
- where can i find cargo mats for my suv