- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Grip Step Running Boards enable you to step up with sure-footed style
- Made of 5052-H32 aluminum for optimum strength, each step provides a 7" wide stepping surface
- Boot-scraping, rugged design adds traction and safety in any conditions
- Step Boards come in several variations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short)
- Equipped with vehicle-specific steel brackets for easy installation—some assembly required
- Includes textured black plastic end-caps for a finished look
- Step Running Boards feature a durable black powder coat
- Complete your package with the optional Luverne Grip Step Rear Step
- Proudly made on American soil
- Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are covered by a 1-year warranty
Skip that awkward entry and exit scene once you install a set of Luverne Grip Step Running Boards. Whether you’re working with a 3” lift or an oversized work rig, these top-of-the-line Luverne Grip Steps provide a strong, rugged boot-scraping surface.
Available in multiple configurations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short). No matter what Luverne Grip Step you choose is the perfect complement to your tough truck’s already impressive exterior. Factory-made from 5052-H32 aluminum, your full-sized running boards require some assembly, but once you’ve got them mounted, that’s where they’ll stay thanks to vehicle-specific steel brackets.
Everything—from the brackets to the stainless steel fasteners and plastic end-caps—comes in a sleek, black powder coat finish to add a bit of flair to your utilitarian makeover. Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards carry a 1-year warranty.
Luverne Grip Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by STEVEN M (SAINT LOUIS, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2018 10:54 AM
Follow the instructional video and get your tools around - pretty simple installation. I wanted a non-slip step for my wife and myself and these work GREAT! Of course the salty-mushy-sloppy snow does stick to it when temps are in the 20's.
Reviewed by Ron W (Yuba City, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2017 6:40 PM
I love these hundred and fourteen inch running boards, the only downside is is the last bracket. Its design is a good design it just flexes a little bit. With my 200 lb body it will eventually give and bend at The Bitter End. So I'm going to weld my own heavy duty bracket and add it to a a crossmember on the bed. Then it will hold an elephant.
Reviewed by Kevin F (NICHOLS, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2017 7:06 AM
Easy to install, step wide enough for big boots to step on. Would recommend to anyone wanting a step for a work truck, although they would look good a mall crawler to.
Reviewed by Jack W (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Nov 08, 2017 11:26 AM
Overall pretty satisfactory. The instructions could use some clarifying, and they are full of misspellings and grammatical errors. The first thing they tell you though is to pre-assemble - good advice! Especially with the lack of clarity and good English. Otherwise, very good quality.
Reviewed by Paul B (PLYMOUTH, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2017 9:57 AM
Product is as titled, 'Grip Step'. Mounting hardware was pretty easy to install when vehicle is on a lift. Would like to have galvanized metal parts powder coated black to match running boards. Painted them black myself and it was a decent match. Overall satisfied with the product, feel very safe standing on these running boards to enter and exit vehicle. Wheel to wheel length allows some access to the truck bed from behind the cab. Would buy again for future vehicle.