- Save 10% Use Promo Code LTES10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Grip Step Running Boards enable you to step up with sure-footed style
- Made of 5052-H32 aluminum for optimum strength, each step provides a 7" wide stepping surface
- Boot-scraping, rugged design adds traction and safety in any conditions
- Step Boards come in several variations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short)
- Equipped with vehicle-specific steel brackets for easy installation—some assembly required
- Includes textured black plastic end-caps for a finished look
- Step Running Boards feature a durable black powder coat
- Complete your package with the optional Luverne Grip Step Rear Step
- Proudly made on American soil
- Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are covered by a 1-year warranty
Skip that awkward entry and exit scene once you install a set of Luverne Grip Step Running Boards. Whether you’re working with a 3” lift or an oversized work rig, these top-of-the-line Luverne Grip Steps provide a strong, rugged boot-scraping surface.
Available in multiple configurations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short). No matter what Luverne Grip Step you choose is the perfect complement to your tough truck’s already impressive exterior. Factory-made from 5052-H32 aluminum, your full-sized running boards require some assembly, but once you’ve got them mounted, that’s where they’ll stay thanks to vehicle-specific steel brackets.
Everything—from the brackets to the stainless steel fasteners and plastic end-caps—comes in a sleek, black powder coat finish to add a bit of flair to your utilitarian makeover. Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards carry a 1-year warranty.
Luverne Grip Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin F (NICHOLS, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2017 7:06 AM
Easy to install, step wide enough for big boots to step on. Would recommend to anyone wanting a step for a work truck, although they would look good a mall crawler to.
Reviewed by Jack W (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Nov 08, 2017 11:26 AM
Overall pretty satisfactory. The instructions could use some clarifying, and they are full of misspellings and grammatical errors. The first thing they tell you though is to pre-assemble - good advice! Especially with the lack of clarity and good English. Otherwise, very good quality.
Reviewed by Paul B (PLYMOUTH, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2017 9:57 AM
Product is as titled, 'Grip Step'. Mounting hardware was pretty easy to install when vehicle is on a lift. Would like to have galvanized metal parts powder coated black to match running boards. Painted them black myself and it was a decent match. Overall satisfied with the product, feel very safe standing on these running boards to enter and exit vehicle. Wheel to wheel length allows some access to the truck bed from behind the cab. Would buy again for future vehicle.
Reviewed by Tim C (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2017 10:59 AM
specifically chose these boards because they were widest 7" and longest wheel to wheel. should be @96", actual are 88".oh well, I guess I can make them work. I ordered the diesel mount kit even tho I have a gas motor. 16 chevy c2500 regcab, 8ft bed. I wanted body mounts not cheap flimsy rocker panel hangers. The kit came with 4 pairs of hangers to fit 4door crew cab. installed all four pairs hangers. slight disappointment in carrying capacity. I weigh 200, they flex a bit. expected more ridged
Reviewed by Frank W (Pennsauken, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Transit — Jul 04, 2017 5:05 AM
Hard to get drill bit started even with punch due to "waves" in the sheet metal. I put nutserts in at top of mounts instead of just screws. Much more secure now. Why not powdercoat the metal pieces that hold step to brackets? Everything else is black but these pieces, they stand out. I may powder coat them myself in oven.
- luverne nerf bars & running boards
- magnaflow y pipe converter for jeep
- premium wiper blades
- truck aluminum running boards
- rubber chevy floor mats
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- nissan armada running boards
- 2013 lexus rx350 floor mats
- toyota fj cruiser nerf bars
- rubber truck and auto floormats
- truck molded mud guards
- where can i find cargo mats for my suv