- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
781 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph Kevin W (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 2:43 PM
product shipped fast great service. Overall satisfied but needs better instructions & better pictures. The brackets also need markings (driver front, middle, rear, etc) this would help out big time! It took me 45 min to figure out which bracket went where. Once that was done install is pretty straight forward. Passenger side went on in 15 min once I figured out the process from driver side. I'm 235# and they hold my full weight standing on them. Much better than OEM at 700$.
Reviewed by Ronald M (Elmhurst Township, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 7:58 PM
These bars by Lund are very sturdy, attractive, and are of excellent quality. Installation was simple using only basic hand tools. No problems were encountered, took only 30 minutes. These bars are not only practical but look great on my Tundra.
Reviewed by Ken C (North Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 16, 2017 1:14 AM
We Love our new Lund oval nerf bars. Ordering them was an easy smooth experience. My husband and son had them installed in a couple of hours the day after we received them. I'm enjoying not having to leap into our truck any more. We will be returning to your website for more additions to our new truck. Thanks for all of your help. We Love our new Lunds! : )
Reviewed by Jamaal K (savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 13, 2017 9:50 AM
The bars came packaged very well and quickly. Bars are just as pictured and have good weight to them . Seem like good quality step bars.