- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
767 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon M (SHARPSBURG, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Apr 11, 2017 8:26 PM
Arrive exactly as pictured, Installation is easy and adjustable 1" up or down which was cool to really set that Gap between bars and bottom of door. Highly recommend spending the extra few dollars on these over the cheaper brand.
Reviewed by Mr B (Owings Mills, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 11, 2017 7:00 AM
I was a little unsure about getting these but finally pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but these bars are very fat. I was on the fence because I didn't want the bars to take away from the aggressive look of the truck, but I needed something in case my parents (75 and 77) needed to get in the truck. I got them just in time and put them on myself and they worked out great! I would recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by THOMAS L (GALION, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 11, 2017 5:29 AM
I WAS IMPRESSED HOW FAST I RECEIVED THEM FROM AUTO ANYTHING. TOOK LESS THAN 1 HOUR TO INSTALL THEM, BOLTED RIGHT UP, I AM GLAD I GOT THE BLACK LOOKS GOOD WITH A WHITE TRUCK.