- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with durable plastic traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed hard-wearing plastic traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
823 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bobby S (PENDLETON, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Nov 05, 2017 8:39 AM
The Lund oval nerf bars are well made and very easy to install. The directions are easily understood and the illustrations also helped with the install. I will highly recommend this quality product.
Reviewed by ANTONY B (EMORY, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Nov 02, 2017 9:20 AM
Just what I ordered. The picture was perfect. They were very easy to install. Makes our truck look even better!!
Reviewed by isaac p (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Oct 10, 2017 9:00 PM
Extremely pleased with looks, practicality, and quality. I'm right around 250 lbs and I can jump on these bad boys without them flexing or bowing. They sit well away from body to ensure solid footing and you can't miss your step. Highly recommended. Best price for best quality
Reviewed by Kyle L (Hillsborough, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Oct 05, 2017 11:07 PM
The guys i bought the truck installed it for us. Said it was a bit of a pain in the ass at first but once they figured it out it was easy enough. So far they work good and look good so no complaints here.
Reviewed by Tony H (Saint Clair, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2017 1:47 PM
Bought the black bars, they look great and installation was easier than I anticipated. I read the reviews that said install took 30 minutes or less and thought no way but, they are correct. Very easy with simple tools.