- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with durable plastic traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed hard-wearing plastic traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
844 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christopher b (Richmond, IN) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 9:58 AM
This fit perfect... Easy to install took me about an hour.. would highly recommend this if you are looking for nerf Bars for your Toyota Sharp look Thanks AutoAnything Price was great
Reviewed by Richard B (Hendersonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 1:45 AM
literally 45 minute installation....read a review that said loose fit the bolts then tighten, very accurate. My wife felt they really added to the appearance of the truck
Reviewed by David A N (Boynton Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 13, 2018 1:18 PM
Came Fed-Ex. Well packed. R&L side Identified by color codes. Awesome fit, like a glove.Looks choice! Love em' AutoAnything treats me right. Staying loyal to them. A
Reviewed by Karen M (POINTBLANK, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Feb 12, 2018 8:33 PM
Feels good climbing into truck, looks great. Brackets are kinda light weight.