- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
758 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard G (Conover, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 4:35 PM
Really enjoy having these step bars on my Tacoma. They are strong and I haven't had any problems. Easy to install and the price is great.
Reviewed by SANDOR H (HOLLYWOOD, FL) — Mar 21, 2017 5:49 AM
Installed in Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 2017 and it looks great. Fast delivery and solid packaging with everything included. Installation instructions are not 100% clear but still you can figure it out. Great product.
Reviewed by Richard R (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Mar 13, 2017 8:40 PM
I am very glad I chose the 5" bars since they provide a nice wide step. The black looks nice with darker paint color. Install was very easy and by myself it took about 1-1/2 hours for set-up, install and clean up. The color coded bags was a nice touch to match the bars and the brackets, although it would have been nice if there was a "L" and "R" on the bag to speed things up.
Reviewed by Robert G (VISALIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2017 8:33 PM
I received my Lund Nerf Bars fast. Looks great and brackets go in factory Locations. Make sure you pay attention to the type of Cab you have when ordering. I have a quad cab, come to find out the bolt locations don't fit the bars because I was sent a crew cab model Wheel to Wheel. I ordered riv nuts and I am in the process of drilling holes and inserting new hole locations, so the bolts will install as intended. Hope this works!