Lund 3" Round Nerf Bars
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Improve your rig’s versatility with a rugged set of Lund 3-inch Round Nerf Bars
- Available in several lengths and custom-fit to your truck or SUV
- Made from polished 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Non-slip recessed step pads deliver a secure foothold
- Resistant to pitting, corrosion and UV damage
- Constructed to support heavy loads up to 350 lbs
- Pre-assembled for easy installation—no drilling required with most models
- All mounting hardware included
- Your Lund 3-inch Round Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Driving a versatile ride like your truck or SUV means you own every road you drive down. Ensure easy access to every corner of your full-sized ride with a high-quality set of Lund 3" Round Nerf Bars. Rugged construction and contemporary design make this custom-fit accessory the ideal way to enhance your rig’s step-up security.
Manufactured from your choice of polished 304 stainless steel or powder-coated mild steel, these Lund Nerf Bars feature recessed non-slip step pads that provide a supportive stepping surface for up to 350 lbs. Built to withstand the elements and repel dirt and grime, durable Lund 3-inch Nerf Bars are resistant to pitting, corrosion and UV damage.
These top-notch nerf bars come to you pre-assembled for easy installation. Your Lund Round 3 inch Nerf Bars include all mounting hardware and carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (Rochester, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2017 6:51 AM
The Lund bars look good and make a good step. Don't run over anything off road because they dent pretty easy (this was a replacement for the same bar that got dented badly by a curb).
Reviewed by Eric M (LEBANON, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Aug 25, 2017 9:05 AM
I Buy lots of products? and they all have a high quality to them thanks so much
Reviewed by William C (WAVERLY, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jul 29, 2017 5:56 AM
These bars look good, time will tell if they hold up to off road forays. They were fairly easy to install, but I wish Lund would have used four fasteners per side instead of three. The Colorados and Canyons come with another mounting point.
Reviewed by Timothy C (CASTLETON, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jul 26, 2017 4:38 PM
Install was easy on my 2017 nissan frontier. Looks good on the truck.
Reviewed by Brenda N (TEXARKANA, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jul 26, 2017 9:10 AM
Really like my bars because I am only 5'1" and need them to get into my truck BUT I wish I would have bought the 4 inch ones now. Maybe down the road I will upgrade.
- lund nerf bars & running boards
- 5 inch nerf oval bars
- ami 3rd brake light cover
- arb bumpers for 1998 tacoma with free shipping
- ford truck running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- jeep all weather floor mats
- lexus sc430 bra
- running boards for nissan pathfinder
- 2010 toyota tundra running boards
- truck grilles
- performance chips for trucks
- floor mats for trucks