- Save 10% Use Promo Code magnum10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish, or a mirror-finish stainless steel with black mounting brackets and foot pads
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish/Coating Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat or a stainless steel shiny finish, and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, and a 1-Year Warranty on the finish.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
222 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward P (SUNRIVER, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 11:33 PM
These magnum bars look so bad ass on my 2017 Ram 3500 Laramie I'm very impressed with the overall quality and appearance and easy to install The steps are perfect getting in and out of truck I couldn't be happier Five stars to Magnum
Reviewed by Gary F (JERMYN, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2017 2:25 AM
These steps are awesome the look and fit is great.they are made of heavy steel.used a floor jack to hold the step up while attaching to rocker took about two hours to install.
Reviewed by David R (APEX, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 06, 2017 8:15 AM
The steps - now that I have them installed correctly - look great. The problem was/is that the directions specify that the supplied brackets used to mount the steps to the existing body holes are not correct. The smaller bracket should be used in the REAR location of the Jeep - not the front - as specified in the directions. Not sure how the larger bracket could ever clear the underbody jeep body mounts - they will never clear, however the smaller brackets fit perfect. These steps look awesome.
Reviewed by Wimona P (HORTENSE, GA) — Aug 30, 2017 6:18 PM
These running boards are great! We received them in a timely manner! This was the best price we could find!
Reviewed by jeff e (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 23, 2017 7:26 AM
Steps are very nice and well built. I wanted these steps a while ago but did have them for my year at the time. I'm glad I got them now, I replaced them with GoRhinos and the foot place meant on the ICI steps are in a better place then my old ones. I would definitely buy these again for another truck
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- westin sure-grip
- what all comes with spectre intake
- what will give my 02 f150 more power?
- ford running boards
- running boards dodge
- bmw cargo
- 1998 nissan pathfinder running boards
- running boards toyota 4runner
- cold air intake systems for dodge ram 1500
- tent for back of truck
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv