- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish/Coating Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, and a 1-Year Warranty on the finish.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
209 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James T (SOUTH JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 11:21 PM
The steps are really simple and easy to over think especially with the state of the instructions. Once I had them figured out however I set them all the way up inside 30 mins....I will say they are a bit heavy to do by yourself (had to do some redneckin' to keep em up). After install I couldn't be more satisfied with them. They match really well with the aggressive style I was looking for. Only regret I have is that I didn't buy them sooner!
Reviewed by Gregg M (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 08, 2017 2:52 AM
So as its been pointed out, the instructions are vague at best. That being said, watch YouTube and you will find it very helpful in installing these correctly. Overall they are nice steps, I am disappointed that the step has "Magnum" cut into the diamond plate. Overall, good steps.
Reviewed by Michael P (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jul 04, 2017 8:57 PM
Package arrived in excellent condition, the instructions were a little less helpful since the pictures are not to scale and they don't represent the actual setup. Overall great addition.
Reviewed by Javier C (Cocoa, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 29, 2017 7:03 AM
We absolutely love our our new Step Bars which I recently installed. They replaced Smittybilt Rock Rails. Those were nice but we needed and wanted a step. We haven't had them on long but so far we really like them. The only thing that I noticed is that I need to get use to being careful getting out. It's not really that easy to use the step for getting out (step could be a bit longer, to the rear?). I still love it and it's not a serious problem (so far). :)
Reviewed by bradley s (Bumpass, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2017 6:46 PM
Couldn't be happier they were packaged really nice they look really good I had bad luck with some other bars and I had tried but not these ones they're great. I would recommend these to all my friends and family also very good price.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- westin sure-grip
- what all comes with spectre intake
- what will give my 02 f150 more power?
- ford running boards
- running boards dodge
- bmw cargo
- 1998 nissan pathfinder running boards
- running boards toyota 4runner
- cold air intake systems for dodge ram 1500
- tent for back of truck
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv