- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brent H (ATKINS, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 18, 2017 7:08 PM
Product shipped quick and accurately. Directions are easy to follow. Product looks good and performs well. Only reason for not a 5 star review is a couple of small paint chips on one of the boards. Was able to touch up though. Overall a good product and order process was very easy.
Reviewed by Shawn C (Chesterton, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 17, 2017 9:31 PM
These are great steps, stylish, heavy duty, and fit very well. The biggest issue I have with them is the cheap hardware. I had 5 of the clip nuts break before they even were torqued. Luckily I had some alot beefier ones to replace them with. When I called Ici customer service they said not to torque them as tight as the instructions said.
Reviewed by Kenneth P (Lees Summit, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 02, 2017 8:15 PM
The RT steps are great but the only thing that was wrong is the bolts that came with the steps. I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport. RT steps said it would fit my vehicle but bolt patterns on my car didn't match what so ever so I had to shave the existing bolt place so the bolt that came with the RT steps fit. Took a few hours but it looks great! I'm going to get the bolts that came with them would for yrs 15 and below.
Reviewed by jessy w (Moore, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Mar 02, 2017 8:11 PM
these look great on my truck. they fit perfectly and are high quality. the install looked complicated at first but turned out to be really easy.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- westin sure-grip
- what all comes with spectre intake
- what will give my 02 f150 more power?
- ford running boards
- running boards dodge
- bmw cargo
- 1998 nissan pathfinder running boards
- running boards toyota 4runner
- cold air intake systems for dodge ram 1500
- tent for back of truck
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv