- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish/Coating Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, and a 1-Year Warranty on the finish.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
198 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Susanville, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 6:41 PM
Very satisfied with looks and functuality of thes steps. Would definitely recommend to anyone. They look great also on my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Reviewed by Edward D (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Wednesday at 9:08 AM
Heavy as heck, easy to install, you'll probably need a hand (I didn't but it would've been nice). Would have given all 5 stars but, the hardware that installs through the holes on the Jeep are not right. The hardware was too small and pulls through the holes, I had to go to the local hardware store and even reuse some of the old hardware, although no one has noticed. I can and it works my nerves a little.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- westin sure-grip
- what all comes with spectre intake
- what will give my 02 f150 more power?
- ford running boards
- running boards dodge
- bmw cargo
- 1998 nissan pathfinder running boards
- running boards toyota 4runner
- cold air intake systems for dodge ram 1500
- tent for back of truck
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv