- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck in style with a Go Rhino RB20 Running Board
- Easy, no-drill installation lets you mount your running boards in no time
- Built with tough, reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Choose from multiple textures and black finishes to perfect your truck’s look
- Trendy Raptor-style design features cut-outs for an improved look and feel
- Go Rhino mounting brackets included and sold in pairs
- Thick textured coating ensures solid footing to help you in and out of your rig
- Your Go Rhino RB20 Black Running Boards are covered with a 5-year warranty
Step unto your truck with ease and style while protecting your sides from rocks and debris with a set of trendy Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards. With easy, no-drill installation you’ll get your running boards mounted in no time. A raptor-style design featuring cut-outs offers an improved look from the Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards.
Made of reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel, Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards offer far more than just good looks with these durable side steps. Your Go Rhino RB20 Black Running Boards are covered with a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duane G (annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2018 8:05 PM
Install was a breeze! Very sturdy and minimal play in the steps when stepped on. I'm a big guy and it handels my full weight with ease. The packaging is wrapped tighter than fort knot but its all for the good of arriving safe and undamaged to your house.
Reviewed by JB D (Gilford, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jan 17, 2018 5:24 AM
So perhaps 14f isn't the most ideal temperature to be installing running boards, but you do what you have to do. Also, perhaps jabbing the vehicle raised, and doing so in the daylight would have eased the installation process. All of that being said, the problem wasn't the headlamp or the cold, it was the bolts. I get it, no one wants their mods falling off, but it was as if the bolts were just slightly too big. The amount of torque for each 1/8 th of a turn was mind boggling.
Reviewed by Craig E (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2018 8:47 PM
I am very happy with my purchase. I've had running boards on most of my trucks, and these are by far the best I've owned. These are not your "aluminum tube run of the mill" running boards. They are sturdy, well built, and stylish. The grippy finish is just right. Well that's just my humble opinion. You will not be disappointed.
Reviewed by gregory t (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 24, 2017 5:56 AM
RB20 GoRhino running boards look nice on my tacoma. Blends in well and doesn't look like it's an add on, good choice made and AutoAnything as usual were great.