- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride’s step-up and style with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards
- Wide platform provides a secure stepping surface
- Full-length boards offer easy access to front and rear doors
- Built for durable strength from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Protects your paint job from hazardous flying road debris
- Designed with unique louvers for that rugged Raptor look
- Corrosion-, impact- and abrasion-resistant black textured polyurethane finish
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware for bolt-on installation
- Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty
Elevate your truck’s exterior style and eliminate those pesky entry struggles with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards. Modeled after the factory boards you’d find on the imposing Ford Raptor, these rugged lookalikes feature a similar louvered design and black textured finish.
As solid as they are sharp, these full-length running boards provide an extra-wide platform that delivers safe, easy access from both your front and rear doors. Constructed from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel to resist corrosion, impact and abrasions, RB10 Running Boards guarantee you years of secure stepping.
Ready to install right out of the box, Go Rhino RB10s come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for no-drill, bolt-on installation. Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Waymon S (Byhalia, MS) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2017 3:53 AM
I have had these for a couple of weeks now. The install wasn't as straight forward as the directions. I believe the 2017 Silverado has done away with the pre installed nuts on the rocker panel. Getting around that wasn't hard though. once installed they sit very high and tight like i was hoping and the 4 mounts make it super sturdy. Plus they look great on my truck and my wife and daughter can now get in and out easier. I did choose to mount mine reverse as i felt it looked better.
Reviewed by dustan a (CRESTVIEW, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 16, 2017 9:08 PM
Would've been 5 stars if it weren't for two issues...the mounting brackets need to be designed different so that they weren't visible from the side. I also wished the silver "Go Rhino" label wasn't attached to the running boards. I would remove them but unfortunately they're riveted on so it would leave holes. In my opinion, both really take away from what would've otherwise been a very clean looking step.
Reviewed by Jose T (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 09, 2017 10:16 AM
Overall they are a good fit. I just wish the brackets weren't so cumbersome and low hanging. If you're going to design a nice clean running board you should put a little more design into the brackets. I initially bought these running boards thinking that I was going to get the most ground clearance amongst all the running boards out there, but it looks like I'm going to be doing some extensive modifications. Other than that, they feel pretty solid but not definitely not the sturdiest.
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hella 4000 rallye wiring harness
- jet ski cover sea doo
- dodge running boards
- ford truck running boards
- volvo sunshade
- nerf bars f150 'wheel to wheel'
- running boards for 2010 santa fe
- toyota prius carpet floor mats
- cargo racks
- auto performance chips
- bed liners for trucks