Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott K (Massapequa, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 24, 2017 2:51 AM
Bars look great. Oval shape is perfect fit for truck. Install not bad helps to have another set of hands with you.
Reviewed by Fred M (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 26, 2017 11:52 AM
170526 Greetings all, THESE Rhino side steps are SUPERB, they fit like a glove. they AREN'T the MOST expensive steps out there thankfully. I was looking for something to ease the climb into & out of the truck. These fit the bill EXACTLY, PLUS they make it so much easier to get to the top of the vehicle for washing n waxing the roof-line, knot to mention the ease to which to get to the roof for my roof-rack I installed (from Toyota). HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product. r/Fred G. Santa Fe,NM
Reviewed by Bernadette M (CARMEL, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — May 11, 2017 12:51 PM
They were shipped quickly, All the parts were included, Installation was very easy. The look Amazing on my new GMC diesel Canyon!
Reviewed by Cathy G (BEDFORD, IN) — May 10, 2017 7:30 AM
Perfect fit & looks great on my black GMC 4x4.Installation video was right on! Heavy duty unlike many others out there. Price blows retail out of the water. Emails and delivery perfect. Looking forward to my next order. Thanks!
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hawk pc pads review
- hitch lock set
- go rhino 4000
- running boards dodge
- land rover running boards
- all weather floor mats ford
- 2011 4runner running boards
- ford edge 2011 floor mats
- running boards for hummer h3
- car trailer hitch
- custom floor mats for trucks
- pickup truck bed accessories