Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joseph m (ruther glen, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 15, 2017 2:34 AM
Very easy to install and the polished stainless steel looks amazing. The final touch to an off road truck build and the rhino extremes brought it all together.
Reviewed by Jeffrey D (Craryville, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2017 5:09 AM
Install was ok. Just need to lay everything out and have some patience. Love the steps and the new look?
Reviewed by John D (Semmes, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 30, 2017 6:14 PM
I think my wife is more thrilled after installing nerf bars I am but I am stilled with the look
Reviewed by Scott K (Massapequa, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 24, 2017 2:51 AM
Bars look great. Oval shape is perfect fit for truck. Install not bad helps to have another set of hands with you.
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hawk pc pads review
- hitch lock set
- go rhino 4000
- running boards dodge
- land rover running boards
- all weather floor mats ford
- 2011 4runner running boards
- ford edge 2011 floor mats
- running boards for hummer h3
- car trailer hitch
- custom floor mats for trucks
- pickup truck bed accessories