Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (COTTAGE GROVE, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Feb 08, 2017 9:02 PM
Missing 2 bolts in sealed package; had to pay installer, plus spent more time installing trying to find matching bolts.
Reviewed by Gary L J (ROBERTS, WI) — Dec 14, 2016 8:37 PM
I like my Rhino side steps but, when I seen picture of side steps showed 3 brackets to bolt on but when got them only had two brackets per side. Was told that was only picture for reference and only two sets of brackets. Will wait and see how I like them down the road. Brackets rated for 300 lbs was told, but they have give when you step on them, will wait and see
Reviewed by Jimmy M (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Dec 02, 2016 10:00 PM
They. Bolted up very easy and they look fantastic. Actually went on easier than I thought after reading the reviews, took me an hour from start to finish. Would of rated it more but took off 1 because after I purchased they claimed they were on back order which delayed the ship date.
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hawk pc pads review
- hitch lock set
- go rhino 4000
- running boards dodge
- land rover running boards
- all weather floor mats ford
- 2011 4runner running boards
- ford edge 2011 floor mats
- running boards for hummer h3
- car trailer hitch
- custom floor mats for trucks
- pickup truck bed accessories