Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary J (Menominee, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Buick Enclave — Apr 06, 2017 6:29 AM
My wife loves her birthday present. She now has no problems getting in and out of her vehicle. Wish we would have gotten these long time ago.
Reviewed by Jeff F (Erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Mar 25, 2017 10:56 AM
I was very pleased with the running boards, they look nice on my pickup truck and I installed them in about an hour or so with very little trouble and the cost was reasonable.I was expecting a solid step but these were open underneath the step and it does take away from the strength and will be exposed to the elements but I will have to undercoat them to protect them from rusting, other than that, so far so good!
Reviewed by Michael L (COTTAGE GROVE, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Feb 08, 2017 9:02 PM
Missing 2 bolts in sealed package; had to pay installer, plus spent more time installing trying to find matching bolts.
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hawk pc pads review
- hitch lock set
- go rhino 4000
- running boards dodge
- land rover running boards
- all weather floor mats ford
- 2011 4runner running boards
- ford edge 2011 floor mats
- running boards for hummer h3
- car trailer hitch
- custom floor mats for trucks
- pickup truck bed accessories