Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny D (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jan 29, 2018 6:24 AM
We were happy with our Nerf bars. They look good on the truck and was super easy to install. As of 2 weeks post install we are happy with the result
Reviewed by joseph m (ruther glen, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 15, 2017 2:34 AM
Very easy to install and the polished stainless steel looks amazing. The final touch to an off road truck build and the rhino extremes brought it all together.