Dee Zee Rough Step Running Boards
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/20 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Easily access your big rig with a rugged set of Dee Zee Rough Step Running Boards
- Available in your choice of 12-guage steel with a protective black powder coat finish (for corrosion resistance) or lightweight black powder coated aluminum (for rust resistance)
- Non-slip grated step surface provides unmatched traction
- Mud, water, snow and ice pass through easily to keep board clear of debris
- Comes complete with custom installation hardware
- Dependable, rugged step-up for your truck or van
- Rough Step Running Boards are sold in pairs and made in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Rough Step Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add style and function to your truck’s already rugged exterior with a set of Dee Zee Rough Step Running Boards. Boasting unmatched traction and toughness, Dee Zee Rough Steps are constructed from your choice of aluminum or 12-guage steel and finished with a patented black powder-coat that resists rust and corrosion.
Ideal for scraping debris from those dirty boots, Dee Zee Rough Step Side Steps keep your interior damage-free and looking great for the years of hard work ahead. These versatile side steps are also designed for mud, water, snow and ice to pass through easily so you'll never experience a build-up of slippery substances.
Sold in pairs, these durable Dee Zee Running Boards are custom-fit to the specifications of your work truck, cargo van. Rough Step Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dee Zee Rough Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lee S (Bruceville, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy C/K 3500 — Dec 15, 2016 7:54 PM
The instructions are not too good, they told me to skip a step in the process and go to the next step number which was not there. Weird but figured it out. Place on a 2003 Chevy 1 ton regular cab and look awesome and work like a champ!
Reviewed by Michael C (FAIRVIEW, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2016 6:10 PM
Instructions are the most complete for a product that fits multiple vehicles I have seen. Dee Zee even orients the pictures left/right & front/back. Easy 15 minute per side install. I sprayed undercoating on the hardware to guard against the winter road salt.
Reviewed by Robert D (Blackshear, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2015 5:24 AM
This purchase was my second set of the Dee Zee Rough Step running boards. Great traction and the dirt passes right through. They are very well built. Very fast shipping.
Reviewed by Susan M (UNALASKA, AK) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Sep 29, 2015 9:02 AM
there is barely enough of the board to step in/out of truck We will have to do some modifications (weld extension on) in order to utilize the boards. Disappointing I hired my mechanic to install them, so I don't believe it was installed incorrectly.