- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your ride’s safety and style with Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards
- Premium design adds rugged good looks to your already impressive exterior
- Full-length rubber stepping area is the ultimate in safe entry and exit of your vehicle
- Custom-made running boards come in black powder coat or high-shine polished finish
- Blackhorse Premium Running Boards are sold in pairs with vehicle specific brackets
- Your Black Horse Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add sleek style and much-needed safety with a set of Blackhorse Premium Running Boards. These custom-cut boards are equipped with a full-length rubber surface for a secure foothold in any weather. Bolt-on installation. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pei shan W (BLAINE, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Dec 23, 2017 1:00 PM
Installation is easy once figure out the label on the bracket is reversed front /back. The appearance is similar to Honda original parts look at fraction of the cost. My 5 years daughter enjoy the convenience to get into the car.
Reviewed by Jim C (Grass Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Dec 15, 2017 9:34 AM
The installation was actually quite easy. It took about an hour. It was quite helpful to drive the car up on car ramps (one side at a time) to make the access better. The only question I had was which was the correct side for each of the boards as they aren't marked and the shapes at the ends are different. Had to make a guess based on the picture from the ad.
Reviewed by Mario S (BROWNSVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Durango — Nov 29, 2017 10:20 AM
I don't use them myself, aside from the fact I don't need them, I can feel the material bend under my weight. I'm a big guy. My mother and aunt, however, are frail little things and can step on them easily to climb into the truck. I was expecting a more slip resistant material on the top but so far there have been ho mishaps. The install was absolute cake. I do recommend though that you either have it professionally installed or know someone that has the equipment to lift your vehicle.