- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your ride’s safety and style with Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards
- Premium design adds rugged good looks to your already impressive exterior
- Full-length rubber stepping area is the ultimate in safe entry and exit of your vehicle
- Custom-made running boards come in black powder coat or high-shine polished finish
- Blackhorse Premium Running Boards are sold in pairs with vehicle specific brackets
- Your Black Horse Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add sleek style and much-needed safety with a set of Blackhorse Premium Running Boards. These custom-cut boards are equipped with a full-length rubber surface for a secure foothold in any weather. Bolt-on installation. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark S (TOMS RIVER, NJ) — Sep 22, 2017 11:36 AM
Overall, very satisfied with this product. Install would have went faster if the manufacturer would have included a set of instructions.
Reviewed by Mel G (WASHINGTONVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 06, 2017 8:27 PM
Found running boards about $100 less than black horse site was selling them for installed in 45 minutes look great completes the look of my 4 runner
Reviewed by Lyman A (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — Jun 06, 2017 8:39 PM
Tried installing without ramps or lift. Big mistake. Used ramps and job got much easier, but still problems. Not high enough to see the large 6 mounting bolts and not enough room in the hangers for my large hands and fingers. Had to draft my wife to help installing the washers and bolts. She did a great job and the job was finished in a reasonable amount of time. Biggest problem was getting up and down from under the car. Not a problem for youngsters, but I'm 80 and my wife is 77.
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- lund aluminum nerf bars
- tonneau covers undercover reviews
- trailmaster shocks 72820
- toyota step bars
- chevrolet fender flares
- ford running boards
- lincoln mark lt oem running boards for sale
- nissan xterra window deflectors
- 2011 toyota tundra running boards
- automotive floormats
- rail caps for trucks
- windshield covers for trucks