- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your big rig with a rugged set of Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards
- Extra-wide steps make is easy to get in and out of your full-sized ride
- Heavy-duty rubber step pads guarantee a secure foothold in any weather
- Custom design stretches along the lines of your year, make and model
- Style your exterior with running boards in a black powder coat or polished finish
- Bolt-on Black Horse Cutlass Running Steps are sold in pairs with included brackets
- Your Black Horse Cutlass Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Ease your cab access with a sturdy set of Black Horse Off Road Running Boards. These extra-wide running boards feature heavy-duty step pads that guarantee a non-slip surface in any weather. Custom-made for your truck. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald D (DELMAR, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Monday at 9:56 AM
Fairly easy to install once I separated all of the parts, which seemed to take the most time, plus a couple of the braces were mislabeled, but they look good. The only other thing was, I wish there was a plastic cover to cover up the steel supports and bolts
Reviewed by Brandon F (DETROIT, MI) — Dec 22, 2017 10:25 AM
The instructions alone were useless. Needed to watch a supplemental video on Youtube, and then the instructions started to make sense. This is one of those things though that once you do it one time, you'll be able to install these things on any truck.
Reviewed by Joseph S (BROOKFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Nov 18, 2017 11:21 AM
Overall excellent in quality and price. Installation took around 2.5 hours, but if I had another person helping it would have cut the installation time significantly.