- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your big rig with a rugged set of Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards
- Extra-wide steps make is easy to get in and out of your full-sized ride
- Heavy-duty rubber step pads guarantee a secure foothold in any weather
- Custom design stretches along the lines of your year, make and model
- Style your exterior with running boards in a black powder coat or polished finish
- Bolt-on Black Horse Cutlass Running Steps are sold in pairs with included brackets
- Your Black Horse Cutlass Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Ease your cab access with a sturdy set of Black Horse Off Road Running Boards. These extra-wide running boards feature heavy-duty step pads that guarantee a non-slip surface in any weather. Custom-made for your truck. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott W (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Mar 01, 2017 12:39 PM
The we easy to install, It took me 1 hr by myself. There's 3 brackets for each board. It's nothing to it just install the brackets first then bolt on the boards leaving the nuts loose so you can adjust the board. They look good, I think they will last a long time. I really like how they stick out 5 inches. No regrets was a easy process from start to finish.
Reviewed by Barry H (GARLAND, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2017 3:54 PM
Very Nice, installation was very simple. about the sturdiest running boards I've owned. Enhanced the look of my chevy nicely.
Reviewed by Brian N (Graham, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 25, 2017 12:52 PM
4/5 because it is perfect except for mislabeled parts. There are 2 sets of 3 support brackets that will be labeled as P or D and all 3 are in the same shape. In fact there should be 2 that are the same and 1 that is different for each side. Before I understood that I was using the wrong braces and had to remove all three and start over. Otherwise it seems durable and looks great.
Reviewed by Anthony J S (MANITOWOC, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2017 12:44 PM
So far, so good. Running boards were fairly easy to install. Would have liked to make an adjustment to level boards from front to back but design doesn't leave much "room" to make such an adjustment. Also, manufacturer provides thin plastic "washers" to separate the metal brackets from the aluminum frame on Ford F-150. To improve this, I lightly sanded the bracket faces & sprayed with a can of undercoating. All things considered, a great set of running boards in both looks & function.
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- black 5"" oval nerf bars
- thule 857 caravan review
- tokico dspec warranty
- pickup tailgate step
- car seat covers subaru
- chevy side steps
- chrome step for buick enclave
- 2010 toyota 4runner running boards
- 2011 vw routan floor mats
- cargo bags for vans
- discount dash mats
- fitted floor mats for trucks