- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- From the bottom up, there’s no better way to ready your rig than Aries 3" Rocker Steps
- All-steel construction lends extra protection for your rocker panels against road debris
- Double-tube layout and welded top plate provides a secure, 3”W place to step on or off
- Flat shape gives Aries 3" Rockers excellent ground clearance
- Textured black powder coat resists rust, scratches and trail grime
- Included vehicle-specific mounting brackets are pre-welded in place
- Installs using pre-existing mounting locations – no drilling or cutting necessary
- Your Aries 3" Rocker Side Steps carry a 3-year warranty
For added protection and a solid foothold on any off-roader, look no further than Aries 3" Rocker Steps. A flat, steel-fashioned 3”W step offers good ground clearance and pre-welded brackets eliminate the need for drilling and cut down on installation time. Black powder coating. 3-year warranty.
Aries 3" Rocker Steps Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charlie G (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 10, 2017 10:24 AM
We are very pleased with Aries rocker steps. They look great, the Paint on them is very well done, they were extremely easy to install. I had to remove our factory rockers to install them but the whole process took about 30-40 minutes.
Reviewed by Daniel A (CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 25, 2017 5:48 AM
These look really good and sleep, I haven't slipped on them yet either, even when it was wet. The one drawback for me is that it hugs he bottom of the Tacoma a little too much. I would have liked it to come down a couple more inches and out an inch too. Overall, they do the job well and look great!
Reviewed by Edgardo A (Glendora, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 30, 2017 4:48 AM
It was a great value for this step bar. Very easy to install, it's really no drilling required. I would definitely recommend. TY
Reviewed by Isaac T (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 09, 2017 5:22 AM
Love my rocker steps. Got them for my grand Cherokee cause I was tired of the typical tube bars or surf board looking running boards that are basically the only options for grand Cherokees. These look and fit great and are durabale. The rhino type coating is slip resistant and the design with the Aries logo looks good. Autoanything had the lowest price plus fast free shipping made it a no brainer.
- aries nerf bars & running boards
- huffy mats
- intro-tech ultimate reflective sun shade
- tuff-bar 4"" oval nerf bars
- subaru floor mats rubber
- dodge truck running boards
- ford running boards
- explorer running boards
- tacoma running boards
- what is the best performance chip for pt cruiser
- vehicle luggage racks
- splash guards for trucks
- aftermarket seat covers