- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- From the bottom up, there’s no better way to ready your rig than Aries 3" Rocker Steps
- All-steel construction lends extra protection for your rocker panels against road debris
- Double-tube layout and welded top plate provides a secure, 3”W place to step on or off
- Flat shape gives Aries 3" Rockers excellent ground clearance
- Textured black powder coat resists rust, scratches and trail grime
- Included vehicle-specific mounting brackets are pre-welded in place
- Installs using pre-existing mounting locations – no drilling or cutting necessary
- Your Aries 3" Rocker Side Steps carry a 3-year warranty
For added protection and a solid foothold on any off-roader, look no further than Aries 3" Rocker Steps. A flat, steel-fashioned 3”W step offers good ground clearance and pre-welded brackets eliminate the need for drilling and cut down on installation time. Black powder coating. 3-year warranty.
Aries 3" Rocker Steps Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laszlo H (TANNERSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Nov 03, 2017 8:08 PM
Put them on my 09 GMC Sierra 2500HD and made the truck look 10x better. If your looking for a good quality and a nice clean look then don't look further. Worth every $$$
Reviewed by Charlie G (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 10, 2017 10:24 AM
We are very pleased with Aries rocker steps. They look great, the Paint on them is very well done, they were extremely easy to install. I had to remove our factory rockers to install them but the whole process took about 30-40 minutes.
Reviewed by Daniel A (CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 25, 2017 5:48 AM
These look really good and sleep, I haven't slipped on them yet either, even when it was wet. The one drawback for me is that it hugs he bottom of the Tacoma a little too much. I would have liked it to come down a couple more inches and out an inch too. Overall, they do the job well and look great!
Reviewed by Edgardo A (Glendora, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 30, 2017 4:48 AM
It was a great value for this step bar. Very easy to install, it's really no drilling required. I would definitely recommend. TY
- aries nerf bars & running boards
- huffy mats
- intro-tech ultimate reflective sun shade
- tuff-bar 4"" oval nerf bars
- subaru floor mats rubber
- dodge truck running boards
- ford running boards
- explorer running boards
- tacoma running boards
- what is the best performance chip for pt cruiser
- vehicle luggage racks
- splash guards for trucks
- aftermarket seat covers