Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your exact year, make and model
- These sturdy nerf bars line your rig with a solid step to give you a leg up on getting in and out of the cockpit
- The Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are crafted from heavy duty 3" steel tubing
- For even greater durability, Go Rhino uses extra thick .065" gauge steel
- The Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars' compressed steps retain the structural integrity of the tubing, unlike the traditional cutout method
- Molded plastic step pads deliver impressive traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- Install with no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles - see installation guide for details
- With three attractive finishes, you get to pick a pair of Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars that match your sense of style
- Available in classic chrome, subtle black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- The chrome and black powder coated Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 5-year warranty
- Go Rhino's stainless steel nerf bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're taking a trip to the corner grocer or trekking across the Sahara in search of water buffalo, the Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars give you quick access in and out of your rig. They're completely custom designed for a precise, no-drill fit onto your truck or SUV's chassis. Once mounted, you and your passengers will always have a sturdy step standing by to give you a boost.
Your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars are built tough enough to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They're crafted from massive 3" round steel tubing that's a full .065" thick. The recessed stepping pads are compressed into the pipes for greater strength over the traditional cutout style. And, the molded plastic step pads are specially textured to prevent slipping on the Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars.
Choose from 3 stylish finishes for your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Nerf Bars. The chrome and black powder coated come with a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
217 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (Mammoth Cave, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 10:47 AM
Everything was good except the Dodge trucks have screw holes already in place I had to buy new bolts to fit the chevy truck is ok. All in all everything good. David J Sadler
Reviewed by John G (OREGON, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2017 9:22 AM
This is my 4th set of these steps that I have bought over the years for different trucks. They install easily , fit nice , function well and look great. They fit on the 2500HD with the DEF tank (unlike some other brands) and they use all existing bolts , so there is no drilling, etc. I also have rather large factory mud flaps and the steps fit next to them with no alterations also.
Reviewed by JOE P (ONTARIO, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2017 4:15 AM
2017 RAM PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD INSTRUCTIONS. WIFE SAYS THE LOOK GREAT (SINCE SHE DRIVES THE TRUCK EVERY DAY). BOLTED UP WITH NO ISSUES. DEFINETLY WOULD RECCOMMEND THEM TO PEOPLE.
Reviewed by Hudson L (Kailua Kona, HI) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 31, 2017 8:36 PM
Not as pictured; rear end of bars go straight back instead of curving into frame. Front end of both bars are out of round so the plastic end caps do not fit flush. Worst part is the heavy duty brackets attach to 2 original body bolts/studs with rubber bushings instead of bolting solidly to the frame or body pan brackets. Mounting is springy and I am worried the constant flexing will eventually break the body bolts if not reinforced. Stainless Steel bars are nice but, mounting makes no sense.