Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your exact year, make and model
- These sturdy nerf bars line your rig with a solid step to give you a leg up on getting in and out of the cockpit
- The Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are crafted from heavy duty 3" steel tubing
- For even greater durability, Go Rhino uses extra thick .065" gauge steel
- The Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars' compressed steps retain the structural integrity of the tubing, unlike the traditional cutout method
- Molded plastic step pads deliver impressive traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- Install with no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles - see installation guide for details
- With three attractive finishes, you get to pick a pair of Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars that match your sense of style
- Available in classic chrome, subtle black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- The chrome and black powder coated Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 5-year warranty
- Go Rhino's stainless steel nerf bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're taking a trip to the corner grocer or trekking across the Sahara in search of water buffalo, the Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars give you quick access in and out of your rig. They're completely custom designed for a precise, no-drill fit onto your truck or SUV's chassis. Once mounted, you and your passengers will always have a sturdy step standing by to give you a boost.
Your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars are built tough enough to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They're crafted from massive 3" round steel tubing that's a full .065" thick. The recessed stepping pads are compressed into the pipes for greater strength over the traditional cutout style. And, the molded plastic step pads are specially textured to prevent slipping on the Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars.
Choose from 3 stylish finishes for your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Nerf Bars. The chrome and black powder coated come with a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
222 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John T (TROY, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 5:37 PM
I would recommend these nerf bars. They look good and won't cost you a ton of money. Very easy to install. Over all very happy so far!!!
Reviewed by Xavier A (SEATTLE, WA) — May 14, 2017 6:55 PM
Fairly easy to install once I watched a video. The instructions were so-so. The price was good and they seem sturdy. No complaints.
Reviewed by DIRK S (Miller Place, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — May 13, 2017 5:16 AM
Overall very happy with product. Only step for Tacoma that mounts to the frame. I don't like when nerf bars hang from the rockers.
Reviewed by Philip J (New Hill, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC Sierra — May 10, 2017 6:31 PM
Since I was replacing some old rusted black Westin step bars I had no trouble installing these on my 97 GMC Sierra 4wd truck. However there are two things I like about Westin better than Go Rhino. First is the weight. The Go Rhino are lighter which I assume means the metal is thinner. Second is the spacing between the truck and the bars. The Go Rhino sit a couple of inches closer than the Westin, making it necessary for adults to step with their foot parallel to the bar instead of across it
Reviewed by Charles K (ANDOVER, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2017 9:41 AM
I ordered these bars fully expecting I would need to do some minor alterations to them or the truck to get them to fit. I WAS WORNG,they fit perfectly, all the holes lined up, all the bolts fit. The estimated average time to install is right on, the 1st bar took 1.5 hours the second one took 20 minutes. I really studies the instructions on the first one!