Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your exact year, make and model
- These sturdy nerf bars line your rig with a solid step to give you a leg up on getting in and out of the cockpit
- The Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are crafted from heavy duty 3" steel tubing
- For even greater durability, Go Rhino uses extra thick .065" gauge steel
- The Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars' compressed steps retain the structural integrity of the tubing, unlike the traditional cutout method
- Molded plastic step pads deliver impressive traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- Install with no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles - see installation guide for details
- With three attractive finishes, you get to pick a pair of Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars that match your sense of style
- Available in classic chrome, subtle black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- The chrome and black powder coated Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 5-year warranty
- Go Rhino's stainless steel nerf bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're taking a trip to the corner grocer or trekking across the Sahara in search of water buffalo, the Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars give you quick access in and out of your rig. They're completely custom designed for a precise, no-drill fit onto your truck or SUV's chassis. Once mounted, you and your passengers will always have a sturdy step standing by to give you a boost.
Your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars are built tough enough to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They're crafted from massive 3" round steel tubing that's a full .065" thick. The recessed stepping pads are compressed into the pipes for greater strength over the traditional cutout style. And, the molded plastic step pads are specially textured to prevent slipping on the Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars.
Choose from 3 stylish finishes for your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Nerf Bars. The chrome and black powder coated come with a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis L (Owosso, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 5:41 AM
The directions were less than clear but after I figured out one side , the other went on easy except for breaking one of the body mount bolts.
Reviewed by Mark M (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 7:05 PM
instructions were terrible. Not sure if I put the bar on the correct side as there was no way to tell which was supposed to go on each side. If you look at the picture it shows no middle support which there was one. Spend more money and get something better.
Reviewed by John S (DARDANELLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 09, 2017 5:16 AM
Look great, easy to install. Probably the sturdiest, most heavy duty brackets I've ever seen on Nerf bars. I've had a 300lbs friend jump up and down on them with no movement or give whatsoever. I'm extremely happy with them and would recommend them to anyone looking!
Reviewed by Steve P (Moulton, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 04, 2017 3:30 AM
Great customer service talking with Joey easily install great look on bed rails and step rails