Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted) eliminate the need for support braces
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing for ample stepping area
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a limited lifetime warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted). Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe K (Chillicothe, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 31, 2017 2:21 PM
Overall I am satisfied with the product and they were super easy to install. The only concern I have is the quality of the plastic portion of the step. It seems to slide a bit under my foot while entering/exiting the vehicle.
Reviewed by John M (Huntingdon Valley, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2017 4:02 AM
Installation instructions need some improvement, but the product is awesome!
Reviewed by Ben P (Concho, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2017 6:38 AM
Originally ordered the wrong units, but Auto Anything took of that with no hassle and great customer service. The bars were easy to install, look great and now i can get in without a problem.
- dee zee nerf bars & running boards
- aries aerotread running boards
- dorman slip yoke
- dayco bypass hose
- truck floor mats ford
- jeep running boards
- dodge running boards
- chevy silverado fender flares
- 2011 honda pilot running boards
- 2012 ford explorer running boards
- cheap dash mats
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- rotors and pads